• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boarding House V: The Final Clash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
Every thing seemed normal in the boarding house for a few months. Steve had left the others for good promising not to return after he brought them what he needed to. Josh Went to his kingdom never to be seen again. Like I said everything was normal nothing bad happened it was all to good. Steve did not know what to do Since his Kingdom was destroyed in a secret attack by the heartless and he lost his keyblade. now he walks abot carrying an unknown weapon, but now everyone knows that there are more world out there and made gummie sattliets to broadcast news report to different planets.

*News*

"Today An attack from the nutorious heartless was again taken place in town square of twilight town. The local police and a one man army banned together and fought off the heartless. But what got me is how this stupid child just walkd in and stopped it."

*NEWS*

Rules:
Common guys doI really have to tell you the rules.

Characters: MUST RE-POST THEM

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((OMG STEVE! I MISSED BOARDING HOUSE SO MUCH! I LUV YOU MAN!))

Name : Jenifer Rose

Appearance : http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/Grey.jpg

Bio : Born and raised in poverty, Jenifer appreciates the little things in life. She came to the Boarding House to try and find new friends and a new life, away from poverty.

Personality : Quiet and sweet, but can get mean when she's pissed.

((oh yea, and i want to be a different character))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back