• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Books by Robert Greene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Amazon.com: The 48 Laws of Power: Books: Robert Greene
Amazon.com: The Art of Seduction: Books: Robert Greene,Joost Elffers
Amazon.com: The 33 Strategies of War: Books: Robert Greene
He's also working on a new book with the rapper 50 cent. I believe it will be titled The 50th Law of Power.

His books could crap out wisdom. If you've read Machiavelli, you know what I mean. Ever wanted to know how Napoleon owned Europe for a decade? 33 strategies of war. Ever wanted to hear about how a man once claimed to sell the Eiffel Tower? 48 laws of power. Ever wanted to hear how Muhammad Ali's weak punches dominated the heavyweight's? 33 strategies of power. Wanted to hear about how Erwin Rommel defeated and struck fear into British forces that outnumbered his tanks 5-1? 33 strategies of war. Wanted to know how Louis XIV was able to keep the French nobles on his hands and feet, and got the tittle of Sun King? 48 laws of power. I've yet to read The Art of Seduction yet, but it'll be sure to be good. A chapter of any of his books will probably be worth reading more then a school textbook.

He has a blog to, which may interest you.
Power, Seduction and War

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back