• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ok guys his official legit name for now is

T.E.S

As the scan calls him, "The Enigmatic Soldier's whereabouts and names are TOP SECRET"

Okay, thank you.

I told everyone that he was more of a soldier but, everybody's like:

NOOO, HES A KNIGHT, DUMASS

Thank you, Xaldin, for proving me right.

:toungesmile:

master3456

you know if it turns out to be like the sepiroth fight in the original KH2 (not up to par) then I will kill someone

強固な弾幕

Hopefully he and the Org XIII will surpass Xemnas in difficulty, Xemnas actually made me happy to beat him, even if I did end up shouting very bad things at the T.V. screen.

Awards
Wow, great find lol. There is just too much new content in FM+ for Japan to keep it for themselves...they have to release it worldwide >.< please God please....
I find the fact he has alternate armour coloring interesting. Maybe he's possesed or something....maybe the fact he fight Sora is to test him....we'll have to wait I guess.

Khaston

They must change colour or something, seriously, because I've seen them on so many different occasions and they've been in so many different colours.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Well if Nomura doesn't release this wonderful update of KHII here in the US then many american fans would be very disappointed but me I would be furious that I am missing out on the knight battle and getting a chance to battle the Organization XIII with grown up Sora.

Twinblades

this is sick!!!
hes wearing a different outfit as the one in the secret ending...
i think he took some armor off or something

Josh

Silver Member
Well CGI shows out the true colors since there shining off their surroundings so its probubly one of them.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
this is sick!!!
hes wearing a different outfit as the one in the secret ending...
i think he took some armor off or something

No, he's not.
The Secret Ending is simply a desaturated sandy sunset video of the knights in a sandy sunset desert. Everything looks tinted and yellow.

You can tell from the CGI picture, he already had color. His abdomen is red.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
The Knight seems difficult enough and the whole taking 6 tries on Standard level 99 to land one combo, seems as though he'll be hard.

Even on Crictical Mode for me though level 99 w/ the Ultima Weapon, just as i did with all the others just cast reflect, dodge roll, dash, double jump, and glide...just keep out of his range and constantly moving; thats basicly all it takes.

From there wait out an opening and take it, hell if need be thats what Knocksmash & Limit are there for to help bring down health in a tight squeeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back