• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss battles .... help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

In case none of you have realised, he has already won leechgrave and is stuck on another boss...

Doesn't hurt to read all the posts, right?

*She.

None of the bosses are hard. I'm able to get through all of them with ease. You don't need a guide for that.

BluesStar21

This is what I did, I deafeat all the little arms except one, then I attacked, and then the big arms came out, glide or dash a way real quick, then attack again, then the arms will come out again, dash or glide away. and repeat, don't worry about that little arm since it stays where it is.

khfreak5

I'm so stuck. I've tried at least twenty times to beat it. I usaully go around and beat the 4 tentaclaws to stun it long enough to get rid of about a bar and a half, and do it all over again. The thing that's annoying me most is I've died so many times that they gave me the option of making it easier, and I still loose. :mad: Also, those arms go underground and move all the time, and they eat me! WTF. I'm getting mad.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I remember this one. He's a hard one, and I hated fighting against him.

Here's what I did.

Some say that beating the Tentacles doesn't really do any good, since it only stuns the enemy for a short period of time and then they rejuvenate.

Personally, I say it's the best strategy. Not only does it keep you away from the middle, where the poison from the enemy continously leeches away at your HP, but it also means that the Tentacles will attack you, bringing down your HP steadily but slowly.

This is what I did.

Stock up on not only Curas, but also Hi-potions, Elixirs, Potions, whichever works best for you. Don't rely on just magic cures because those can take a while and one good whack could completely delete your HP.

Now, go around and stick it to those Tentacles. If they go to whack you, let them.

The point of this is to get your HP down till you get to a Limit Break, and then unleash the Limit Break once the Leechgrave is stunned. It knocks out about two to two and a half HP bars alone before the stun is over. Heal yourself, and then repeat.

It's much easier than not going for the Tentacles, taking twice as long and possibly dying along the way.

Power Windows

Heres the Strategy i came up with:

1. He becomes stunned and vulnerable for about 15-20 seconds if you take out all four arms that are around him
  2. Take out THREE arms, and get the fourth one down to about one combo left until it's dead
  3. Purposely take damage until you are at your limit, and immediately whack the last arm
  4. Rush over to the boss and get you limit in.
  5. Do this about 3 times and hes toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back