• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Help? - Coliseum [Terra]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseGirl007

I'm playing the Ten Round timed challenged in the Coliseum, and i can't pass round 5 XD
Any tips!
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

GTarablus

Hmm... When there are alot use ShotLock, when you have the guarding unversed (th one that has shields in front) use sleep and combo his a*s off, with the treasure spiders use thunder surge and sleep, for the sand clock beat his a** first then take out the other floating dudes.
Except for that just make sure your lvl is high enough to beat the first round with 18 seconds to spear (i got it memorized...)

EDIT: Basically, leveling up is the key to just about everything in this game...

SHIROKAME

Leveling up is cruical in this game,so you should do that,Oh and buy and equip zantentsuken at the moogle shop(that attack kills an enemy in one shot,takes long to recharge though).

SHIROKAME

Leveling up is cruical in this game(I always level up in Olympus Coliseum).When you are a strong level bosses become peace of cake.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Yey thanks! :)
Now i'm stuck on Zack Part Two - how do i avoid his main attack where he swifts around you in the air,

I haven't been able to dodge that attack, but I have managed to beat him.

When you start off, try to slide around the map and dodge what little of the attack you can. While you're being combo'd, keep pressing Square/X to dodge his finisher. At this time, he'll be catching a breather, and use this time to heal. If for some reason you cannot heal, risk it by staying away from him or use your D-Link (preferably Ven/Aqua/someone with heal, but whoever you like can do.) When he's not using his major attack, he's not much of a problem. Just watch out for his meteor, but it's fairly easy to dodge, and most of his other attacks are predictable. When he starts using his major attack again, just follow what I said earlier.

Side Note: There's also a chance if you can charge up your shot lock in time, you'll be deemed invincible while he's using his major attack, and won't take any damage unless/until it runs out. I didn't use this method much since while you're charging, you're still completely open.

Hope this helps some.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
While you're being combo'd, keep pressing Square/X to dodge his finisher.

How do you actually do this? I've seen it referenced in walkthroughs, and I always try to use that to break a combo, but no dice. =/ That attack might as well have been an instant kill to me.

Side Note: There's also a chance if you can charge up your shot lock in time, you'll be deemed invincible while he's using his major attack, and won't take any damage unless/until it runs out. I didn't use this method much since while you're charging, you're still completely open.

I actually found the Shotlocks really useful for this fight. It helps if you use the first Shotlock instead of whatever you'd gotten since, because it should be at max level, and take a very short period of time to charge up. Just pay attention to what he's saying, and you should be able to get to Max before he starts owning you.

GTarablus

I just had an idea :D tho its kinda stupid so dont bash me please...
How about everyone here at KHinsider pitches in to form the ultimate Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Fan Guide! whad'ya think? :D

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I beat it last night before I went to bed, took me a good ten tries or so. I just used Magnet and Zero Gravira a lot, and Zanketsu (idk if I spelled it right) on the Buckle Bruisers. Spam Shotlock on the tenth round with all the floating thingamajigs. Just outta curiosity, what's your playtime at right now at the Coliseum?

RoseGirl007

I beat it last night before I went to bed, took me a good ten tries or so. I just used Magnet and Zero Gravira a lot, and Zanketsu (idk if I spelled it right) on the Buckle Bruisers. Spam Shotlock on the tenth round with all the floating thingamajigs. Just outta curiosity, what's your playtime at right now at the Coliseum?

7ish hours at the Coliseum, I'm fighting Eraqus now, and i'm just about to hit ten! :)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Use magnet and zero gravity spells (the higher versions if possible) for most of the rounds. For the round with the boot-like unversed (forget what they're called) you only have 15 seconds, so use the dark volley shotlock on them (make sure it's level 5)

Stop spells can also help for some of these battles.

Good luck!

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
my advice is to keep playing even if your losing,i figured out that even if you lose and choose "retry" you'll still get the points and what you leveled up in the past round
meaning that if you just keep fighting you'll then reach a level were you can beat these 10 rounds easy,
also this method is a good level up for future fights!

Cloud-Strife

Here is how i did it, I would use Magnega to throw them all up in the air and then had Rising Rock 1 as my finisher and that would destroy pretty much all of them. And the round(s) where there was around 1 or 2 big guys i'd use Zentetsuken and for round 9 i'd use ragnarok cuz the leaf blade's are annoying

CreativeGenius13

Level your commands and your D-Links. Espicaly Aqua's because she has a Last Chance or wherever command which will revive you with 25% of your Health if you die and select the proper option.

The easiest way to avoid Zack's Ground Slash, when he jumps in the air, slams he keyblade in the ground and creates a shock wave, is by simply jumping and attacking him while he's going up and then air dashing away when he's coming down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back