• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness_boy6

Awards
what level r u on i was about level 50 when i beat her but that is just me my suggestion call out (summon) tinkerbell then allways use cure when needed amd goood luck i have to admit she is pretty hard but keep tryinn

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
cast aero and hit her head by gliding over her flames and then attacking her.there is some ruble on the side of the area that you can jump on so she can't hit you, you can heal there, oh but her homing fira can hit you there though.when she swings her tail jump over it. but otherwise just glide and pummel. oh and darkness_boy6, you are being really pitifull! just so you know, and just edit you last post in stead of posting twice in a row!

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Also, if these strategies don't work, just go to the outermost edge of the battle field and stay there. If her Homing Fire comes at you, use Guard on it to bounce it back. Just let Donald and Goofy attack her, until she's weak, then hit her a couple of times to finish her off.

KeybladeShadow88

seriously the best things to do are
1. hop up on her back and just thunder the crap outta her ( make sure that goofy knows MP gift, turn his magic consuming things down in the costomization screen and turn up support actions ) eventually she will be low enough that you can just hack away at her head. OR
2. their is a giant root behind her ( you can see it when she changes, it looks alittle bit like a pipe ) you can jump up their with glide or something like that and just stand there while goofy and donald beat her up, and don't worry, if you in the right spots, NOTHING she throws at you can hit you

D

Dark_Heartless

i beat her by jumping on her back coz she cant hit u with anything!!!!!:D

D

Dark_Heartless

i beat her by jumping on her back coz she cant hit u there!!!!

YokoMichael

The REAL best way to beat her is:

1.First get Beast in your party,equip Strike Raid,and equip lots of MP restoring items.
Also unequip Ars Arcanum.

2.When you start the battle hop on her back and keep using Strike Raid on the back of her head.Letting Donald and Beast attack her head.When you have low MP use one of your items.

3.Use Hp restoring items and Cure when needed.

4.Must be a good level.

Theese were all approved by the strategy guides and the online strategy guides.NONE of them mention staying in the back,that's just for cowards and I beat her on my first try with this strategy.

And Dark Heartless don't DOUBLE POST!!!!!

crazygirl94375

Man, Maleficent is easy! Just train Sora some more. Walk around. Kick a bunch of heartless butts. Can you guess how many times I kicked Cloud's? The video game is to easy for me. But I still like it! ..... Oh well, Good luck!

D

Dark Ruler

go behind a tree branch and keep using magic when you run out keep hitting her until she uses green fire at that time hide behind the tree branch.

Neverfate

Just move in and out of range, it works for just about any boss. Always throw on an Areo spell if you can spare any magic and learn how to time things and deflect everything with Guard (Square button).

Guards the answer to everything in KH, that's why they make you permentantly fly when you fight the last boss lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back