• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss that you died the MOST fighting??? (KH/& or KH-2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

I had trouble with Boss Armor, Ursula ( cauldron ), Clayton ( lizard summons suck ), that giant freak in Wonderland, and not much in KH2 except for Demyx and his STUPID WATER CLONES.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

On KH1 I only had problems with Ursula, like Ultima Keyblade said, its hard to get to her head.

KH2: I died the most on Xemnas final form and had alot of problems with Jafar. I did not die, its just its hard to keep attacking him with stuff flying around and thuner hitting you from everywhere.

Lunar Knight

American Person
KH:

Riku the second time at Hollow Bastion

Sephiroth, if he's counted as a boss

KH2:

Demyx

Sephiroth, if he's counted as a boss

I think that's it.

Berserker Sora

Mr.Cheapo, aka that damned Xaldin! Only died on him once though on proud and he was the only boss I died on.

Xircs-Number I

KH1

Riku II-every time i try to beat KH1 again i die like 5 times.

KH2

Xigbar-I beat him on my 9th try

Luxord-6th try

Sephiroth-i think it was my 15th try

keyblademaster16

i thought xaldin was easy cause the both time i fought him(yea i beat it 2wice) i used dreive and got final form. i thik its a glitch on my game cause thats were i got final form.
in kh1 it was malifacent the dragon, seperoth and riku the 1st time and it got anyoiong becuse the long cut sene

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
that dude with the water clones and he would summon them like a couple times and u only had 10 secs to defeat all of them. at one point i was one hit from beating the boss, just one hit untill the timer ran out. all the other bosses in the gaem were really easy to beat, even sephiroth.

Oracle

KH1 - Possessed Riku and Stealth Sneak
KHCOM - Riku Replica in Reverse Rebirth in Twilight Town
KH2 - Black and White Xemnas (damn it Riku is so weak... at least until I remembered I could use Dark Aura xD)

I don't know why you guys are complaining about Xaldin... The guy is easy, even on Proud.

Dark mage231

nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
Bossing said:
Somehow I didn't recall dying fighting Malificent...I think I summoned Tinkerbell...I can't remember...
me too I summoned Tinkerbell which saved me
KH1: has to be Sephness dude, that boss in Wonderland, and I suppose that's all
KH2: that gambler unknown (well really he's not an unknown considering I know who he is but forgot his name) tha final boss was easy and ohyeah that boss in Port Royal second time you go there

Dark mage231

nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
Oracle said:
KH1 - Possessed Riku and Stealth Sneak
KHCOM - Riku Replica in Reverse Rebirth in Twilight Town
KH2 - Black and White Xemnas (damn it Riku is so weak... at least until I remembered I could use Dark Aura xD)

I don't know why you guys are complaining about Xaldin... The guy is easy, even on Proud.
hold up hold I'm confused (I don't know all the Organization's names no not a noob) but is Xaldin that guy from Beast's Castle if he was he was very easy and yeah Riku was weak he died like 2 times but the rescue thing was easy

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KH2:

I only lost to 2 bosses.....Demyx, because I couldn't kill the water clones in time, and Xemnas, because of the freakin endless lasers attack that I didn't figure out the trick to till my 3rd try

KH

Chernabog (The guy from Fantasia). It took me forever to find out the pattern to his attacks, and his attacks were devastating to my health, I lost a bunch, and even when I won, that battle took forever

KH: COM

Larxene (The last time, when you kill her). Riku replica weakened me so much that by the time I got to Larxene (The battles were fecking back-toback, ugh @_@), that she always killed me with her speed..I could barely hit her

Vexen......his freakin shield, I could never get behind him....and that ice attack where the spikes follow you, terrible...

Midnight Wrath

In KH1: It was sephiroth
In COM: It was Vexen the last time
In KH2: Well, the only time i died was by the Big fat heartless, and that was on proud.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Hmmm.... In kh1, definately Riku battle 2.
Kh:COM... One of the Riku Replica battles 4got which one
Kh2- umm... well I haven't died on any boss and I beat the game... O wait... Sephiroth. I died on Sephiroth... multiple times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back