• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss that you died the MOST fighting??? (KH/& or KH-2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

*laughs* -I remember the first time I had ever gotten KH, my cousin & I kept on dying and DYING every time we tried to fight the Guard In Armor (lame I know, but that bastard was hard when you BARELY had any starting HP!)

-Stealth Sneak (KH-1) -I hated any type of lizard for a complete MONTH.

-Ursula Battle (From KH-1) ALSO lame, but yea-what kept on getting me was that flare/lightning attack thing.

-Maleficent Dragon (KH-1) -I fought her the first 60+ times as horrible as it sounds, and kept on seeing the "Continue" screen every time I had gotten 2 minutes into it. *bashes brain* Stupid dragon tail, stupid dragon tail.

-Ansem Battle (#1) "self explanatory to me" -but hell, everything seem hard to me before I realized that I had to constantly cast AUROGA.
______

KH-2: (So it'll be quick)
-Twilight Thorn (he was a BASTARD in standard/proud mode)
-Sephiroth (love him with a passion, hate him with a vengence)
-Xemnas (Dragon Form/Captain's Seat/<-IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of the guy afterawhile/Final)
Okay I'm done!
Plus, if you guys have the time, can you also check out my baby bro's FIRST thread that's going to be up in a couple of minutes?
The kid's name is ((((((UNKNOWN DAWN))))))
Please don't bash him if he may come off as a bit of a n00b. (eventhough I'm technically one myself, lol.) :eek:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
.:KH:.
Stealth Sneak-Come on! He shoots lasers. What kind of lizard shoots lasers?!
Ursula-Its hard to get to the back of her head.Swimming sucks
Ansem Battle 2-Twice as fast. Twice as powerful

I think thats all...

.:KH2:.
I never died while fighting a boss on Standard..but on Proud..
Twilight Thorn-Took me forever to find a safe spot
Xaldin-Overpowered. Over kills>>

Actually I died more on getting to the boss then fighting one. I havent done 2nd world visits yet so I might be adding to the list

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
The MOST I died, out of both games, was in my fight with Xaldin. That man just wouldn't go down no matter how many times Mickey saved me. I passed it by random luck after many, many failure attempts.

morph_36274

mine on kh1 wasn't actually a boss but it was a sub-boss...antisora and riku2 but mainly i wanted to see the cutsence before the fight again

on kh2 im just starting on standard mode and beat the game on beginner mode so i actually didn't die on kh2

Bossing

Website
gintara.deviantart.com
Okay let's see...

KH: First of all I think I first died was when at HB; 2nd Riku fight...2nd Ansem fight...I eventually leveled up more and defeated him...then there was...Ursula...

KH2: I think it was Xaldin, Xigbar, and Luxord(I ran out of time)...then Sephiroth.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
-=kh2=-
I died at least 20+ times trying to beat Sephiroth at level 39 .. But I did it =)

-=kh1=-
Probably Sephiroth, and the Boss from the Tarzan World...

pokeman54

im kinda reversed from mostly everybody here...xaldin was one of the relatively easier boses...wheras i kept on losing to that water organization member, coz i couldn't beat the silly water clones in time...

KingdomSealer

oh freakin ursula in KH1 omg she got me so flippin po'd ohyve. jeez and malificent dragon i couldn't beat for i while until i stood on the thorns on the sides of the wall for a while.

KH2 there werent many hard bosses except seph though im starting on standard and soon proud so maybe xaldin i might die at a few times.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
In KH, on my first time around I died fighting Ursula and extremely annoying "Riku" on Round Two in HB.

In KH2, Sephiroth(I found him easier to beat in KH than KH2), Xigbar...damn those lasers, Demyx...damn those water notes, and Saix...damn him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back