• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Both ending spoilers inside.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eternal Wanderer

Thanx for that, i've never played the game and i needed the endings, sweet!!

Bacon Boy

thats just ghey man......why would you spoil the end? i hate spoilers......it ruins the whole game to automatically see what happenes......thats like this kid in my school....he bought the gta: San andreas guide and saw how it all ended and he braged that he beat the game.....but he wasnt even off san fierro!

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
You sir, are not very smart. Why would you enter the topic if its says it has spoilers?? Anyway thanks for potin em'. I only play CoM for the info. Now I dont have to waste more time on the annoying gameplay!!

Oracle

The endings were awsome... And who knew BHK would even be mentioned? -mustknowhisname- Maybe if I learn how to hack, I can find his name in the game somewhere... Dude, unlike alot of people here, I can wait for the game. But I must know the names and faces of each important character before the actual game comes out. Right now, the only likely name I've heard is Tyson... Doesn't BHK look like a Tyson? I'd call him Tyson. Tyson's a cute name too.

dime55

Omg Omg I Want Com!!! I Dont Even Have A Gba. Would Someone Like To Let Me Borrow Theirs For Like A Month Or Two???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back