• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Box cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH fan 1989

Awards
what do you want the box cover to look like? Me personally I hope it looks like the first PS2 version.

1897536-box_khearts.png

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I could honestly go for something simple and understated. We have so many characters in this game that I wouldn’t mind the cover being centered on Sora and Master Xehanort with Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, and Riku around them.

Random and don’t ask me why I noticed this. But to the left of the Disney Interactive logo is a yellow steeple looking thing. It looks a lot like the point of the x-blade. It was there all along... o_O

Laurel

Awards
I like the idea of it being simple, an image of the main characters, or even just Sora, standing at the beach comes to mind, somewhat mirroring the menu screens of KH 1 & 2.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Give me the dark tone of KH1, the enigma of KH2, the pretty colors of Days and the art direction of the ReMixes. If even remotely possible...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Here's my view:

Main: Sora, Riku Kairi, Ventus, Aqua, Terra
Others: Goofy, Donald, Mickey (maybe Axel)
Baddies: Master Xehanrot, Vanitas , MoM (maybe Marluxia)

Design:
KH3 logo above mid center (with Kingdom Hearts III being fully holographic)
Characters placed in middle (below logo)
Plaid background design
Black, white and blue-grey to be used as theme colors
Other unique design patterns to compliment characters

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I would love something like KH1. It is still the best one imo. I am thinking it may be more like the remixes but less busy? Since ideally it would have less to cover. The Remixes had good covers though, so I can't complain exactly. Just, the original cover was so dark, and it looked like they were all together in one place you could sorta see in the game. Even the same with the first Final Mix.

CoM was more surreal with the cards, but I dug it cuz it was shiny and Sora, and later Riku, looks super serious on it. KH2 and Final Mix did have nice covers, but they went the more surreal route of like a heart floating in the aether they are all chilling on, and then a bunch of pillars in the same aether lol. And ever since its always sorta been in the aether. BBS being the worst example... Days being almost good with a weird mashup of areas.

I just think it looked nice with one uniform town, and was also sad nothing quite looked like that in game (can Cable Town look like that actually?? Please and thanks)

I like the idea of it being simple, an image of the main characters, or even just Sora, standing at the beach comes to mind, somewhat mirroring the menu screens of KH 1 & 2.

The latter I would prefer to be a separate artwork for the title screen, and not the cover itself. But I do want a nice, drawn title screen. I am kinda worried we will get one like 0.2 or Back Cover. Which admittedly looked nice...but idk. Its not the same.

notnow123487

Awards
I really hope they go back to the artistic box arts of 1 and 2. DDD was great too. I didn’t like the remaster box arts, thought they were too bland. I hate modern box arts and how they just have the main character or logo on them. I know a lot of market research goes into box art design because that’s all people see when in the store, but KH3 deserves something artistic and colorful.

Meow Wow

Awards
The only thing that I have for the box art is that it should be in 2d art. I honestly don't want kh3 to fall down the trap of 3d box arts. And have the title screen 2d art too.

We need our Nomura art gosh darn it

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder if it’ll tie into the thing with 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 where Sora is sitting, standing, and walking. Maybe his pose would be a progression of that somehow?

sephydark

Awards
The KH1 box art is so delightfully moody. It really says this isn't your average Disney game. The limited colors really ties things together too. If the KH3 art was similar to that, I'd be really happy.

Awards
The only thing that I have for the box art is that it should be in 2d art. I honestly don't want kh3 to fall down the trap of 3d box arts. And have the title screen 2d art too.

We need our Nomura art gosh darn it

Yeah, the title screen for 0.2 got me worried about the title screen for KH3 being a 3D model as well.

Spikeyroxas

What if the box art was the scene from the DDD intro where everyone is doing that epic trinity limit thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back