• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Boy confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Yes I realise I use this part of the forum alot. =/
But I'm not sure what to do.
My boyfriend and I have been going out for nearly four months now and its a long distance relationship (he lives five and a half hours away). We haven't seen each other for over the time we've been going out and I'm not sure if he still likes me.

So far I've been the one to call him, there is usually an awkward silence on the phone and when I try to ask him of his feelings I blank out and can't speak. He said liek last week that he likes me, but I'm not sure if he doesn't want to hurt my feelings. But I really really like him, most of my friends think I should drop him, but I'm so confused. Please help =(

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
You're 15. You're at the age where you dont have to be tied down to a long distance relationship. Go live your teenage life a little; get yourself a new boy and be happy.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
This kind of awkwardness can occur with long-distance relationships. When you guys talk on the phone, you should try to talk as if you were just calling each other from a few miles away. Talk like you would if you were still close together not like "Soooooooooo how have you been" "good" "that's good".

It takes a lot of commitment to make long-distance work. And most importantly, there always has to be the goal that you guys are one day going to be together again. If you know that you'll never be close to each other again, there's no passion to continue the relationship and you might as well call it quits.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My boyfriend and I have been going out for nearly four months now and its a long distance relationship (he lives five and a half hours away). We haven't seen each other for over the time we've been going out and I'm not sure if he still likes me.

So far I've been the one to call him, there is usually an awkward silence on the phone and when I try to ask him of his feelings I blank out and can't speak. He said liek last week that he likes me, but I'm not sure if he doesn't want to hurt my feelings. But I really really like him, most of my friends think I should drop him, but I'm so confused. Please help =(
Why don't you talk on IM or Skype or something?

If you guys can't talk naturally or just communicate in general, the relationship wouldn't work regardless of how close you are, in my opinion.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ever thought maybe you're just being paranoid, and you're the cause of your own feelings?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
You know, being a teenager is a critical point in your emotional life while your stirring through all your hormones and mental developments. Sure you're 15 and it should be easy to turn down a long distance relationship, but it's not about moving on so easily. If you are committed but concerned in a relationship, your best bet is to let it be known in discussion, and by that i mean when you guys talk again you need to ask if he's still committed to the relationship, and if things are still working out. Simple turns in discussion over concerns can help a lot in a relationship, and if you talk about them, it'll should be easier to gather yourself once more

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It's been four months and you haven't seen him yet, on top of that you're still just a kid.

I suggest you drop him and enjoy your life, there are more important things than boys right now.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I can tell you.

At 15, you just have to live your life. Once you're my age, you'll understand. But if you want, break the relationship and just live your life the best way you can. Don't let anything hold you down. Look forward to finding another guy who will love you. Look for someone nice, gentle, and sweet. Look for the right guy....Keep looking until you KNOW he's the right guy.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jo, all I can say is get the courage to ask him if he is still in love with you. If he isn't then it's not meant to be. I'm sure you'll find someone else. you are still young(speaking for myself as well)

I guess i could understand living life a little, but what ever floats your boat...

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
as everybody else has said, live your life. there's better things than boys right now.

i'm only 14, younger than you, but i can tell you that i'm actually trying to be single right now, and right now life is great.

Endgame

:D

Some good advice so far. Seriously, these guys know what they're talking about. Don't be in too much of a rush to grow up and do things you're not mentally or emotionally ready for, and very few 15-year olds are mature enough to have anything more then a superficial relationship.

All I'll say is, look, guys arn't like girls. Guys, especially 15 year old guys, don't know how to express their emotions adaquatly, and most of them feel uncomfortable or embarrased having to do so. Why not leave the ball in his court? Don't call him for a while, and see what happens. If he's calling you, even only once every so often, you've got nothing to worry about. If he isn't, he obviously isn't interested in persuing the relationship any further, or isn't motivated enough to do something about it. Either way, if he dosn't call you eventually, he'd make a lousy boyfriend anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back