• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boy of mysterys ability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

Ok so in trailers we see BHk trying to slash people with the keyblade, but he just goes through them. And In translations Nainme says " You will disapear" and then bhk says " What??" and nainme tells him " sora needs you for him to be complete"

So i think the reason BHk slashes through diz is because he cant hurt him because he is not complete and he needs sora. and Thats why bhk isnt included in the 3 people who wild keyblades. ( sora mickey and riku) it makes sense because you see him throw his keyblade to the ground and he gets mad and goes and trys to hit axel but he goes rite through him. So basicly I think Bhk cant harm heartless or the org because he is incomplete....

Sorry that its sort of hard to follow, ill try to explain it a little beter if you want.

Now...Opinions/ideas?

Chosenoneknuckles

Nah, DiZ and Namine were obviously clever illusions. The real one's are at the real Order's HQ in Twilight Town (Castle Oblivion is most likely abandoned pretty much now, cept for Sora, Donald and Goofy of course).

That would be real dumb if he couldn't hurt anyone lol.

X

XEDELAS

i dissagree he is a part for sora but is still a living thing and as such has got everything a living person has

he sashed through diz cause diz is my bitch and no one hurts my bitch or ill do what my sig says

HeartlessOfDoom

Hmmm..... perhaps...... that might be true, since he can't kill anything, but we won't know unless we see him killing heartless or something. If he can't, then your theory is 100% correct, but if he can only not harm the org and other people, then...... I dunno. Something's outta wack.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
You know how Sora said he can't use his keyblade anymore?
Maybe roxas joined the org inorder to be able to use it and then he did and now Sora....can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back