• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boy's Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuki-kun

Havent heard of it but maybe ill go to the library and put it reserve cause I luv reading so it better be good.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
It's one of those books that makes you wanna sit down and remember your childhood. Oh, and beware, they drop the f-bomb everywhere...

Oops, didn't mean to double post...

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

why don't you post waht its about? i'd like to know, seeing as i've never heard of it. thats wierd that a book that you'd be reading in class would have course language like that but i know its not a big deal, c'mon, your probably in 11th grade or something anyway. lol.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I'm in 10th, and I was actually very surprised it had such bad langauge and we were allowed to read it. Anyway, I'll post a summary.

It's about a boy named Cory Mackenson who lives in Alabama, and how he and his dad were driving along one day and this car flew by them into a lake and the man inside was killed. Cory basically tries to find out who the killer is, and the book is about growing up. It's sad sometimes, I cried maybe 3 times while reading it. And its kinda "magical" in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back