• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig always has darkness in him

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel-less

Did anyone else notice that Braig actually transports around using a shadow port, similar to what he did in KH2? I thought it was just a warp but after looking at it it's literally darkness. Plus from previous shots we saw Braig having Master Xehanort tied up. Comparing shoots I noticed that Master Xehanort tells Terra to go after Vanitas after the battle with Braig. Notice the settings for both events are the same. It makes sense! Maybe the shadow port also explains how he appears on Sunset Horizons if that's where he is. The question is how?

crazzyBRY

the screen where MX is tied up and where MX tells terra to defeat vanitas are both same settings and different time..

the trailer doesn't put it in order u'know..

Takarifan101

Braig, is badass, and there is no other way around it.
He seems to up to a lot of crazy shit, but it sound plausible, in fact more than plausable. If he was exposed to darkness, then that could've given him his powers... Hmmm

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yeah it weird I'm guessing MX unlocked the power of darkness in his heart.

Marvel-less

the screen where MX is tied up and where MX tells terra to defeat vanitas are both same settings and different time..

the trailer doesn't put it in order u'know..

What? Why would they do that? They don't have revisiting worlds like in KH2. Everything happens there. Terra follows MX, so him running into Braig who has MX makes sense. After defeating him it only makes sense that Terra releases him and they enter a chat. Why would it be a different time? I'm not saying it's not possible but it has to make sense.

loke13:
I was thinking more along the lines that Braig curiosity of the Keyblade turned into an obsession. The scientist had to have the mind process that nothing could keep them back from discovering something new. Therefore, he told a hold of MX to get the information, but Terra came to the rescue.

Just ideas thought. :p

αsiя

space coke
Dark portal?
Are you talking about the Corridor of Darkness

Marvel-less

It's possible. However, the Corridor of Darkness is more defined that what was shown in the trailer. He had control over it to make himself warp, similar to fighting him in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back