• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig at the Gathering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
maybe braig can use the power of darkness and maybe he more inportint to the story then we think but for him being a final boss he does not seem the type and thats say a lot coming from me o and i dont think him having yellow eys has any thing to do with being a dark user riku used the darkness and never had his eyes turned yellow

And yet Riku's eyes constantly changed from blue to green. And Riku never succumbed to Darkness, though, he merely used it. Braig may have succumbed to darkness, which he probably did.

keyblade-user

Well Braig IS the number 2 of the organization so he kind of has to have experience with the darkness right?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Anyone notice how Braig is standing in front of gray rocks rather than the indingenous-to-Gathering Place brown and yellow ones? He's probably just in Radiant Garden.

When the dark clouds cover the sky and the blue KH appears the whole area turns darker and the rocks turn gray

Anyways Braig either used a star fragement or a corridor of darkness.

H

Haxon

Im pretty sure its Neverland... like where Ven fights Captain Hook at 5:14
It could explain why Ven left his wooden keyblade there.

Last edited:

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Im pretty sure its Neverland... like where Ven fights Captain Hook at 5:14
It could explain why Ven left his wooden keyblade there.

No, although they both are gray, the one with Braig is more rocky, like...get ready for this...the Gathering Place!

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey. It's good to see that people are posting in thi thread. I just realized something by looking at another thread. As you know, Xigbar was in charge of recruiting new members. and Isa was the first Org. Member besides the original 6. and isa has green eyes, but Saix has gold, so maybe if Braig used the corridors of darkness, he may have influenced Isa with them...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Hey. It's good to see that people are posting in thi thread. I just realized something by looking at another thread. As you know, Xigbar was in charge of recruiting new members. and Isa was the first Org. Member besides the original 6. and isa has green eyes, but Saix has gold, so maybe if Braig used the corridors of darkness, he may have influenced Isa with them...

Well didn't Axel already say he and Saix did something bad to become Nobodies? I don't think Braig had anything to do with it, just the fact that they (or Isa) did something bad most likely involving darkness.

Awards
That's a very good question.
Maybe Braig is working with/for MX. It would certainly explain how he "captured" MX.

A pretty solid idea.
With his constant talk about keyblades, it makes me wonder if Braig could be a sort of keyblade bounty hunter with the mentality that defeating a keyblade wielder will allow him to wield their keyblade (based on his dialogue with Terra).

If that were the case, I can only imagine that this was a mutual agreement between MX and Braig.
MX agreed to be tied up, knowing that fighting Braig would help strengthen Terra's darkness.
And Braig would get the opportunity to take Terra's keyblade.

Of course, I'm sure MX knows better and would be manipulating Braig here- he would know that Terra is stronger and, moreover, that you can't just steal a keyblade.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
either the gathering is part of radiant garden or braig is able to go to other worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back