• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig/Ienzo to reappear in the future(Theory+spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
This is something I've been thinking of since KH2: FM+ came out.

In the scene where Xigbar talks about the CoR/CoA, he chooses to talk to Zexion of all people. Why would he choose him of all beings? He deliberately turned Zexion's interest towards CO, and more than likely influenced him to go in the first place.

That alone put my thoughts for Braig and Ienzo to get their hearts back and be whole again.

The reason I'm bringing this theory up now is the Secret Ending when Braig is talking with Xehanort about him being Terra. After that, we see AtW walking with Ienzo eating ice cream. It's Ienzo who bring attention to Xehanort/Braig.

Braig's role in the future is obvious from BBS, but I don't know what Ienzo will be doing.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
braig will most likely be in a future game
not sure about Ienzo and every other organization member for that matter(except Lea and maybe Isa) since they play a minimal role in BBS, but you never know

Beyer

I say yes to Braig (and in an off note, yes to Xehanort, pretty much confirmed by the fan-base and pattern of the main games) and I also say yes to Ienzo. There is more to him than we first may have guessed. He did
look at Braig and Xehanort weirdly in the secret ending
He is surely an interesting character just as much as Braig, if not more so due to the lack of info given about him in BBS. He has the fan-base as well.

As for the other organization members, maybe the 4 that weren't in BBS (as far as I know of) have a small role to give some light into their pasts somehow but that's about it.

Just my opinion.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I say yes to Braig (and in an off note, yes to Xehanort, pretty much confirmed by the fan-base and pattern of the main games) and I also say yes to Ienzo. There is more to him than we first may have guessed. He did
look at Braig and Xehanort weirdly in the secret ending
He is surely an interesting character just as much as Braig, if not more so due to the lack of info given about him in BBS. He has the fan-base as well.

As for the other organization members, maybe the 4 that weren't in BBS (as far as I know of) have a small role to give some light into their pasts somehow but that's about it.

Just my opinion.

well, luxord was a gambler, demyx was a lazy bum, larxene was a cocky loser, and marluxia was confused
pretty much sums 'em up

Yezen

I agree. But I am still curious. Xehanort can come back through Riku possibley or some other convoluted plot device, but Xigbar and Zexion are dead right? How could they come back? As heartless like Ansem SoD?

shingobunny

I'd think Braig would at least, not as sure on Ienzo. And I do hope that the other four show up. I mean, Xigbar did find Marluxia, and Marluxia clearly went against the Organization. I was thinking about this just now, and it seems very odd, now given Braig's influence and activities. I'd rather think that lack of info on Marluxia is just that he's being saved for later, later than just, erm, a dropped plot line.

Ienzo's glance, to me at least, seemed more casual--like the start of AtW's apprentices leaving him, if that's casual. But him not talking? That was funny indeed.

VLR.XIII

Marluxia seems to have a bit of a role still to play. Hell, his 'demise' seems so false in the sense that he doesn't fall into dark like the rest (in RE:CoM).

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
When a Heartless is destroyed before a Nobody, the heart becomes dormant until the Nobody fades into darkness, in which the heart returns to the body reawakening the original self.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I really don't see the unseen Org. members having much of a role other than to fill spaces for the XIII. The only one a bit interesting is Marluxia, and only because of his strangely immense power. Something like that could have only come from a Somebody with either a very strong heart, or strange powers of their own.

Even then, not all of the Original Six seem to have that much of an importance, at least that we saw from BBS. Even maybe, but only because he was a scientist, but I still don't see why Dilan and Aeleus are that special, besides their physical strength. I would say the same for Braig, except he has the physical strength, and, of course, his plotting and cunning.

It seems Nomura was right again. "Birth By Sleep will answer many questions, but also create many more."

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I didn't notice that this was in the spoilers section, I read this, and now I am pissed.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, your theory is possible. I can see Braig being in a future KH game; not so sure about Ienzo though.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I agree. But I am still curious. Xehanort can come back through Riku possibley or some other convoluted plot device, but Xigbar and Zexion are dead right? How could they come back? As heartless like Ansem SoD?

Xehanort is alive. this is confirmed.

Yezen

Since when do defeated heartless lie dormant untill the nobody fades into nothingness? Is this new info or what? source please.

SiegLord

Since Nomura said that he would come back as a wholefacepalm

By no means am I arguing against this, but when did Nomura say that? I'd just like to read up a bit more on it for myself. Same goes for the heartless and nobody thing coming together (although I heard that is why Axel might come back or so).

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Another Report.

Both Xehanort's return and the Heartless/Nobody return are there. Since Ansem SoD(Heartless) was destroyed before Xemnas(Nobody), Xehanort will return by that process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back