• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

braig more powerfull then mx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

If braig has mx chained to a wall in the new pic does that mean he is more powerfull then him and he just got weaker when he became a nobady or had not shown his true strength to sora

State

Awards
perhaps Braig, Dilan and Aeleus cornered MX and beat him up and chained him there for unknown reasons.

Awkward Squid

Like I said in another thread, MX is probably just screwing with them. If he can take on VAT with one hand behind his back, Braig shouldn't be any trouble at all.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
in the words of admiral ackbar "It's a trap!!!"
Roflcopter.

admiralackbar2jl1.jpg

Samhain

Bronze Member
braig is NOT powerful than mx. thats stupid. if thats true why did sora bust xigbar's ass then? and sora is weaker than terra, aqua and ven and if thats true then he is definitely weaker than mx because mx wooped their asses with a hand behind his back. its obviously a trap.

terra is going to murder braig.....its a test for terra...

Original Sin

Maybe FM: MX is more powerful than the MX we see early on in BBS, because he hasn't completely opened himself up to Darkness yet?

Samhain

Bronze Member
explain the yellow eyes then. he opened himself to darkness already. its a trap.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
explain the yellow eyes then. he opened himself to darkness already.
While he hasn't opened himself to darkness yet. It's possible that he has taken steps down the path to darkness. Ansem The Wise even noted that he had seen several people's hearts swallowed by darkness
Ansem Report 1
Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge.
That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that.
I am blessed with people's smiles and respect. But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand.
I believe darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.
Darkness...Darkness of the heart. How is it born?
How does it come to affect us so?
As ruler of this world, I must find the answers. I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the darkness.
But I personally find it strange no would notice he's eyes suddenly changed color without questioning it. We really wouldn't know what his true eye color unless they show him before Birth by Sleep. Baby Braig lol

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
I doubt that Braig is stronger than MX
If he was I would beleive that Xigbar would of been more powerful and he would of kicked Sora's ass at the end of KH2

Samhain

Bronze Member
lol

and in the translation of the vjump magazine. it said braig is interested in keyblades and took master xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back