• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig's and Isa's keybaldes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiesamuel

We know from KH 3D that the X-Blade was scattered into 20 pieces: 13 darkness and 7 light. We also know there will be clash between 13 darkness and 7 light in KH 3. This makes me thinking are Braig, Isa and other members of 13 darkness (e.g Luxord since he was heavily implied by the dice chess in the E3 trailer) going to have their own Keyblades? If yes, what kind of Keyblade they will wield?

Sorry for my poor English, it's not my mother tounge.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
It's fine lol, your grammar isn't that bad :) And I wouldn't say that each member of the organization will automatically get their own keyblade. How do I know this? Well, for starters, the 13 darknesses and the 7 lights do not have to necessarily have to be keyblade wielders; that's why Xehanort can just destroy the princesses of heart if he wants to make the keyblade easily. And second off, most of the members of the 13 darknesses revealed so far have no keyblade yet. Since Saix, Xigbar, Xemnas (even though he is implied by Nomura to have a keyblade he prefers not to use), Ansem, and Young Xehanort all do not regularly wield a keyblade, I find it unlikely that all of them will end up becoming wielders. Although, I have money on Xigbar getting that keyblade he has been wanting since Birth By Sleep :D

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
It's fine lol, your grammar isn't that bad :) And I wouldn't say that each member of the organization will automatically get their own keyblade. How do I know this? Well, for starters, the 13 darknesses and the 7 lights do not have to necessarily have to be keyblade wielders; that's why Xehanort can just destroy the princesses of heart if he wants to make the keyblade easily. And second off, most of the members of the 13 darknesses revealed so far have no keyblade yet. Since Saix, Xigbar, Xemnas (even though he is implied by Nomura to have a keyblade he prefers not to use), Ansem, and Young Xehanort all do not regularly wield a keyblade, I find it unlikely that all of them will end up becoming wielders. Although, I have money on Xigbar getting that keyblade he has been wanting since Birth By Sleep :D

Xehanort implanted his heart into each of the 13, he has the ability to give ALL of them a variant of his keyblade. His whole game plan has been to start another keyblade war, would seem a little silly without keyblades on both sides, no? Also if you examine the established laws of the KH Universe, you'll find Xemnas can not possibly wield because he does not co-exist with his somebody, additionally limited by the fact his heartless, Ansem SoD, LOST the keyblade to darkness. I'm certain we'll see all 13 of the darknesses wielding a keyblade, and they will all be alternate versions of Master Xehanort's, much alike No Name was (the keyblade we see Young Xehanort wielding at the end of DDD)

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Xehanort implanted his heart into each of the 13, he has the ability to give ALL of them a variant of his keyblade. His whole game plan has been to start another keyblade war, would seem a little silly without keyblades on both sides, no? Also if you examine the established laws of the KH Universe, you'll find Xemnas can not possibly wield because he does not co-exist with his somebody, additionally limited by the fact his heartless, Ansem SoD, LOST the keyblade to darkness. I'm certain we'll see all 13 of the darknesses wielding a keyblade, and they will all be alternate versions of Master Xehanort's, much alike No Name was (the keyblade we see Young Xehanort wielding at the end of DDD)

Well, it's not necessarily the "no name", and it's implied that it's simply just the master's spirit making his younger self fight, but that's a totally different debate than this one. I'm pretty sure that Ansem is incapable of wielding a keyblade, hence why Riku was possessed, so he could wield it. However, Nomura always twists these stories around for us, so anything could happen :D

Anagram

Banned

His end game is a keyblade war his route to it is a battle to forge an Xblade. Vanitas said it himself. The keyblade will begin after they use the Xblade on KH.
This doesn't mean all of Xehanort's puppets will sprout them or that they need to as a requirement.

Naturally it doesn't mean they won't either since he's already displayed sharing....through mindcontrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back