• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BRAND NEW Kingdom Hearts Formation Arts!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Hey everyone, I'm sure most of you have already heard of Kingdom Hearts Formation Arts. They're special edition statuettes that have been released in honor of Kingdom Hearts. Anybody who's familiar with these Formation Arts, should also know that until now, the only available statues have been:

Sora
Donald
Jack Skellington
Maleficent
Hades
Shadows

Well, I've got great news. They just recently announced a brand new set of Formation Arts to be released. Unfortunately, I dont have individual pics for each of them, but here's a group photo of each new statue:
yhst-6484889671099_1889_8384063

Anyway, hope you enjoy those. Right now I'm sure all of you are drooling over either the Ansem or Cloud statues.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

australian sora said:
cool can you buy them..............if you can where from
Dude, there is a logo right on the image. It's right there. It says Toylet Collectibles. It could be a clue.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Cool man said:
Those are not that new, actually... heard of them a while ago...
actually the oogie, ansem, jafar, cloud, goofy, and kairi are pretty new. the other ones are old, which is what i already said. so, i'm sorry, but you cant act like the big man today. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back