• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brand spankin' new Bleach RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
..Would anyone be interested in this? I was thinking about doing this for awhile now but never got around to it.

Here's a taste:

BLEACH: A New Reign; A New Threat

As the arrancar army grew to it's peak of power, the Soul Society could no longer wait for their inevitable siege. Ready or not, the hall of captains adjourned with the sole decision of an onslaught on Las Noches.

All squads dropped what training they had set themelves to, hoping that they were strong enough for the attack.

So, the seritei musters up it's full power and heads directly to Las Noches.

(We would all take positions in the 13 court guard squads, or as Arrancar/Visored and be apart of the attack)

After the battle was over, Las Noches, reduced to almost nothing, the winner is unclear. Both sides have felt the fatal blow of loss. Powerful members of each faction, wiped from the plane of existence.

Ultimately, Yamamoto was the one who sacrificed his very life force to succumb Aizen into a deep sleep. In an unconsious state of slumber that can only be broken by....

This is where the true battle starts. With new captains and lieutenants to be chosen, and the Arrancar force to soon regain it's strength, it's only a matter of time before they come for the Soul Society. How can we stop such a threat?...​

Is anyone up for this? If I can get a handful of takers, then I'll try and get a template up soon for joiners.

Please, be apart of this. You won't regret it :D

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I would be down, the old one is basically dead :[.

but I think you should elaborate on the role of the Vizards. They're generally a complex group to figure out.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Sweet, I'm so glad I've gotten at least a few people who like this XD. I thought it would get like two responses and die.

Um, to answer your question Lionheart, I am not exactly sure what I am going to do with the Visoreds right now... I was thinking about having them on the Soul Societies side... But then I thought they could side with the Arrancar. I'm not too sure. I feel like the whole, third faction idea is overdone. I mean what's the point of having them on one side all of their own when they're numbers count for nothing compared to that of the Society of Arrancar army. I figure it out. I take it you would want to post a Visored template?

Yeah, I was thinking of joining that one Skitty, but it was too deep in. I'd have to do so much catching up and I had been wanting to do this anyways. Not too mention how crappy our FFX RP is goin' :(

But all in all, hopefully I'll receive a few more followers and then we can lay down the groundworks. Note: although I've been in a handful of RP's, this my first one I have made. Anyone who wants to throwdown some ideas, please, be my guest.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol, any ideas would probably help. I don't mind. I really just need to find more people to join though...

I'm gonna make some PMs

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Um, to answer your question Lionheart, I am not exactly sure what I am going to do with the Visoreds right now... I was thinking about having them on the Soul Societies side... But then I thought they could side with the Arrancar. I'm not too sure. I feel like the whole, third faction idea is overdone. I mean what's the point of having them on one side all of their own when they're numbers count for nothing compared to that of the Society of Arrancar army. I figure it out. I take it you would want to post a Visored template?

It might be a bit easier, if you make it so there's a limit on how many people can have a character that starts off the RP as a Vizard and anyone else who wants to have one has to have their character get transformed into one during the RP.

Personally I don't think any Vizard (that starts off the RP as one) is gonna be on any "side" in particular, perhaps they only get involved for more personal reasons rather than them wanting to protect Soul Society when SS has probably/will probably reject them.

Shinigami characters that get transformed could quite plausibly be on SS's side, while desperately trying to hide what has happened to them from all the other shinigami.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Well... I'm not sure if I gonna make it a li'l in the future so there's new captains. Or have it in an alternate universe so we could all be captains or be under random made-up peopthat we eventually secede...

I can't decide.

And those are some sweet ideas Amata. Though if you or anyone else wanted to just do that whole visored thing and incorporate it into your storyline, that's completely fine. Run it by me first, and I'll most likely say it's fine.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lol, where's the feedback??

The idea doesn't look too bad, but surely could use a lot more structuring. Like usual this is just an rp idea where the cannon conduct is used and something "more horrible" comes up. Seen it, done it, meh.

From what got posted, I'd probably join just for kicks, because one of my characters always adds flavor to an rp like this.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, this isn't the official signup just yet. I just posted this an an idea to see if anyone would even be interested in doing it. If I can get like one or two people then I'll prolly try and wrap up the story and put up the actual signup.

Now, any ideas you might have. Or any thoughts on how we should take the story, that you'd like to share is totally welcome. Though please, cut the snide tone.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Believe me man'g that wasn't me being snide, but blatantly truthful. If anything its more interesting to build an rp based off the bleachverse in its aspects and go beyond the cannon.

That's all I am going to say. I'm for the most pat done giving ideas for rps. I wanna see where other people can take their minds. If there's a turnout, or even if not, then I'll join.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Whatev whatev, I feel ya. I will try and mull it over.

And... I'm thinking about finishing it up and just starting anyways. Waiting sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back