• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bret Iwan Speaks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiangel

Hmm I was actually dreading to hear him after me being used to the Mickey I grew up with. But I don't think there is a need to worry or dread anymore so I'm happy with it and its coming from me. The person who whines more about voice acting work.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
if anybody wanted to they could voice mickey as long as their voice had that capability. its just really high and squeaky.
But he sounds like EXACTLY the same....but I know what you mean, I can sound like Goofy xD It's fun making people confused and uncomfortable when I do it xD

miiworld2

Awards
eeep. I love it. He sounds just like Mickey's Wayne Allwine (may he rest in peace). With BBS gameplays surfacing on the TGS thread, and this piece of news, now I can't really wait for Birth by Sleep.

Abbot

He sounds a bit different. ._. Like, a little higher/child-like. (but, I am probably only noticing cause I watched Mickey's Playhouse or whatever the hell it's called on Disney Channel, a few days ago, and he sounds different than this. For kicks. :p)

Either way, Bret does a good job. :p
Poor Allwine, though. :/

Radon

mofo
I wouldn't tell if I hadn't known about Allwines death. Even still I can't hear any difference at all.

Santuary

But he sounds like EXACTLY the same....but I know what you mean, I can sound like Goofy xD It's fun making people confused and uncomfortable when I do it xD

Well, I noticed in some places, I swear there are moments when his voice actually goes TOO squeaky. But that just may be the crappy video quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back