• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bright crystals and power crystals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's star

I want to make the Ultima Keyblade but I've got 2 more items to synthesise(sp?)
and I need bright crystals.I know that these crystals can be obtained from a Defender but I killed a lot of them and now they don't drop them anymore.....is there another heartless from were I could get them.
And also from what heartless could I get power crystals beside Wyverns?

S King

Just those two. No other Heartless drops those cyrstals. Best thing to do is make sure everyone's equipped wtih Lucky Strike (I think that's what it's called...). Have travel between the Second and Third districts of Traverse Town.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Only Defenders drop Bright Crystals and only Wyverns drop Power Crystals. It's not that they don't drop them anymore, those items are just very rare. Make sure everyone has Lucky Strike equipped and just keep fighting them untill you get those items.

enygma

the place to get bright crystals is in the third district, they appear most there for me, if you want shiny crystals go to deep jungle outside the tent and the area right after that is loaded with wizards and they drop like mad for some reason. if you want power crystals well i find they drop about the same anywhere but for me the second district and the gizmo shop is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back