• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bright Gem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeWanter

I am trying to get Ultima Weapon (aren't we all?) but I am trying to get the last Oricalcum+ and I need ot get every type of material. the one I am missing is Bright Gem. the percent Drops from normal enemies are 8% and 6%. is there an easier way to get this item than searching for hours for a Bulky Vendor who has a 100% chance with a special reaction command that I only saw once on accident? someone help please.. kthx!

Doushitemo

Equip as many items as you can that have "Lucky Lucky" and get the "Lucky Lucky" ability and equip it.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
They arnt that hard to get. I have plenty. Just equip Lucky Lucky abiltiy and maybe a wepon with that biltiy and kill every Nobody and Heartless you see. Try Hollow Bastion or TWTNW. Bulky Vendors help too.

KeybladeWanter

I was looking at my LE Guide and it says that only 1 Tron Heartless and a Pride Lands Heartless dropped it (besides the Bulky Vendor) so I wasn't sure what to kill to get it (which is why this thread was made)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back