• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bringing Back The Keyblade Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caasix

Okay so MX plan was to use the X-Blade to unlock Kingdom Hearts and bring back the Keyblade Wars. But how exactly was he going to do this? According to the story so far nearly all the keyblade weilders died during the first War. So how would inlocking Kingdom Hearts bring back the War.

The only theory I have so far is that MX would use the power of Kingdom Hearts to revive the fallen keyblade weilders from the original war and allow the war to begin anew.

Aside from that I dont see how unlocking Kingdom Hearts would spark the Keyblade Wars a second time. Unless the are other weilders that we still dont know about.

Well that my take on the matter. Care to chip in your two cents?

Caasix

But the question is how will he bring back the war to begin with. At the time the only known weilders were himself, Van, Ven, Aqua, and Terra. While they are all very skilled weilders they are not nearly enough to start a war. Especially if MX plan had come to fruition, Terra and Ven would be gone so that would only leave MX, Van, and Aqua.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
(ahem) MX and ME are only two out of other Keyblade masters out there at the time, Numora hasn't thought through what they're like or what world they'd be on that or they aren't meant for the plot, simple as that. Not like it matters to Numora, seeing as in the end MX fused his heart with Terra's and then produced a heartless (MX) and a Nobody (Terra) and from what I have from a guess either ME's heart was in the nobody, or he turned into Ansem SoD's Guardian.

Caasix

I have another idea. Mabey the wielders from the original wars are trapped inside Kingdom Hearts. If MX were to free them then mabey the war would start again.... mabey.

Allister Rose

French Lover
When you saw the X-blade get destroyed, you saw keyholes coming out, i'm guessing that is the keyhole of the wrolds such as kh is the heart of all world, there is no barrier between the worlds anymore and they will revive keyblade wars by making a new modern one.

he's trying to bring greed to the other worlds...or at least, that's what i think

Dawn Rebirth

I have another idea. Mabey the wielders from the original wars are trapped inside Kingdom Hearts. If MX were to free them then mabey the war would start again.... mabey.
Either KH or a different area a place like inexistence

Also to codemaster I was talking about other Keyblade masters and weilders not Mickey directly, also why include Yen Sid? Was that a mistake or are you insinuating that Yen Sid can weild a Keyblade?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Okay so MX plan was to use the X-Blade to unlock Kingdom Hearts and bring back the Keyblade Wars. But how exactly was he going to do this? According to the story so far nearly all the keyblade weilders died during the first War. So how would inlocking Kingdom Hearts bring back the War.

The only theory I have so far is that MX would use the power of Kingdom Hearts to revive the fallen keyblade weilders from the original war and allow the war to begin anew.

Aside from that I dont see how unlocking Kingdom Hearts would spark the Keyblade Wars a second time. Unless the are other weilders that we still dont know about.

Well that my take on the matter. Care to chip in your two cents?
thats basically it.

u nailed it.

he most likely would have revive the keyblade masters who died.

...very odd plot for him to get KH.............
wouldn't you think since these are keyblade masters they wouldn't listen to MX? i mean why would MX want to bring them back? what if they go and kill him? i mean i bet MX is nothing but a puppet compared to those guys in the keyblade war.

..i hate to say that lol ^

Caasix

thats basically it.

u nailed it.

he most likely would have revive the keyblade masters who died.

...very odd plot for him to get KH.............
wouldn't you think since these are keyblade masters they wouldn't listen to MX? i mean why would MX want to bring them back? what if they go and kill him? i mean i bet MX is nothing but a puppet compared to those guys in the keyblade war.

..i hate to say that lol ^

I agree did MX jsut assume that once unlocking KH would produce the same results as throwing a chair YouTube - The Boondocks - The Steel Chair Effect

Mabey some of the seeds he planted were other weilders he'd been training. But if that were the case he must have told the about the X-blade or Kh which wold play into Allister Rose's idea of MX spreading greed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
MX said in his reports that there were other keyblade masters besides him, Eraqus, Yen Sid, and Aqua. He even said there were some that even he didn't know of. So there were other masters at the time of BBS. MX said that if he unlocked KH that it would cause all the masters in the universe to gather together. MX probably assumed that when the masters would gather that they would lust after KH once again and this would spark the second keyblade war.

Dawn Rebirth

MX said in his reports that there were other keyblade masters besides him, Eraqus, Yen Sid, and Aqua. He even said there were some that even he didn't know of. So there were other masters at the time of BBS. MX said that if he unlocked KH that it would cause all the masters in the universe to gather together. MX probably assumed that when the masters would gather that they would lust after KH once again and this would spark the second keyblade war.
As I pointed out before, as for Kingdom hearts causing all the masters to spawn to the KG is possible I would believe the Dark Masters would want it, while the Light Masters would protect it from being used for selfish purposes. But that's my take on it.

Penance

I'm sure there are some evil keyblade wielders out there somewhere.

Caasix

Thanks for that extra bit of info. So there are other masters. Well that a whole new can of worms. But just to play devils advocate lets say these masters would return once kingdom hearts was unlocked. What, then wouldnt these masters of old already know what the last war lead to? Why would they try again.

On the other hand as stated by Dawn Rebirth if these Dark Master were still after KH then Light Master would more than likey try to stop them.

But heres the the new million dollar question. Where were these other keyblade masters during the events of KH 1 - 2?

Dawn Rebirth

Thanks for that extra bit of info. So there are other masters. Well that a whole new can of worms. But just to play devils advocate lets say these masters would return once kingdom hearts was unlocked. What, then wouldnt these masters of old already know what the last war lead to? Why would they try again.

On the other hand as stated by Dawn Rebirth if these Dark Master were still after KH then Light Master would more than likey try to stop them.

But heres the the new million dollar question. Where were these other keyblade masters during the events of KH 1 - 2?
Some most likely were hiding in the shadows, while others were feeling disturbance of the worlds and may have thought about trying to do something.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Some most likely were hiding in the shadows, while others were feeling disturbance of the worlds and may have thought about trying to do something.
see but here's something

if there were other keyblade wielders after BBS you would think those fools would actually do something to stop Xehanort the Apprentice from fucking up the worlds completely? i mean 1 keyblade wielder came which was mickey and he was the only one. where were the other keyblade wielders? sleeping, eating cheetos, etc?

i just believe they're all dead after Birth by Sleep. i mean there's no reasonable explanation for them relaxing while Xehanort the Apprentice is terrorizing the worlds creating billions and billions of heartless and the entire worlds were in shambles for 9 years.

another thing is why the hell didnt mickey do ANYTHING to stop Xehanort? you're telling me mickey couldn't find Xehanort for 9 years? mickey is a keyblade wielder. why did he have to wait for sora to be the next keyblade wielder to actually do something?

and don't tell me its because of the DtD. he didnt visit the realm of darkness till during kh1 and then he realized he needed another keyblade wielder but that wasnt till during kh1 so what the hell was he waiting for 9 years? relaxing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back