• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Britney Spears goes baldy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Okay isn;t crazy.. Having her baby in the her in her lap while driving.. Its fine, showin if off where everyone can see you goods isn't bad. Just to name a few.

Is it her fault she goes into labor while driving? People go into laber at 4 months pregnant sometimes. Do some OBGYN research pl0x. Labor can happen at anytime. If the hormones signalling baby development somehow reach the mother's bloodstream, it can trigger her water to break and contractions to occur. Stress causes it too. Driving can be stressing.

Henskie

I'm Batman
She can do whatever she wants but I dont have to like it and trust me I dont like it. I am not a fan of the shaved look on girls

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
...Are you guys serious? XP

Oh, this is just sad.

1. None of you know her. She doesn't know you. Why are you so affected by her life?
2. It's just hair. It grows back. She looks the same, just with no hair. I don't think she really looks that different. And you can still tell she's a girl, no idea what you're all say.
3. It's her head. She can do what she wants with it. Sure, I don't understand why she didn't just shave it ALL off (it appears she still has some in the back, or she phails at putting on wigs), but it's HER HEAD. She wants to shave it bald, then fine.
4. As far as bald people go, she doesn't look that bad.
5. You don't have to have a certain amount of hair to be a good parent. :/

Now, I don't like Britney, but you guys seem to be using a HAIRCUT as an excuse to murder her verbally. Very, very odd. You're all much too attached to these celebrities. You're all the ones making them famous, you realize that, right? It sounds like you're throwing fits over her HAIR. Or lack thereof. Just...

Get over it. XD

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
...Are you guys serious? XP

Oh, this is just sad.

1. None of you know her. She doesn't know you. Why are you so affected by her life?
2. It's just hair. It grows back. She looks the same, just with no hair. I don't think she really looks that different. And you can still tell she's a girl, no idea what you're all say.
3. It's her head. She can do what she wants with it. Sure, I don't understand why she didn't just shave it ALL off (it appears she still has some in the back, or she phails at putting on wigs), but it's HER HEAD. She wants to shave it bald, then fine.
4. As far as bald people go, she doesn't look that bad.
5. You don't have to have a certain amount of hair to be a good parent. :/

Now, I don't like Britney, but you guys seem to be using a HAIRCUT as an excuse to murder her verbally. Very, very odd. You're all much too attached to these celebrities. You're all the ones making them famous, you realize that, right? It sounds like you're throwing fits over her HAIR. Or lack thereof. Just...

Get over it. XD

I agree.

You see a sad picture of Britney Spears embarassed on camera, and you call her a slut and a horrible person. The nerve :/

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I think when you're a celebrity, and you do one thing wrong, the media criticizes your every action. No matter what you do, good or bad, people will always focus on the bad things. People weren't like this before she shaved her head bald, maybe they didn't like her, but they didn't criticize her this much.

Perhaps she thought that people would stop caring about her if she cut her hair. She wanted the attention off her. You guys have no clue why she cut her hair. The only reason she gets mocked is because she's a celebrity. If she had cancer and went bald, would you still mock her? I doubt that.

To people, looks are everything these days. It's deplorable.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I remember when brittney spears was like the hottest celeb around 7th grade and I am not joking, almost every freaking girl looked like her. They had the same style hair, make up, etc. A lot of girls looked up to her and would listen to the music for a while. Now in the present time I bet they all feel like crap after witnessing their former role model become a skin head junky. Maybe the very hardcore followers of Brittney also shaved their heads too. :)

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I think when you're a celebrity, and you do one thing wrong, the media criticizes your every action. No matter what you do, good or bad, people will always focus on the bad things. People weren't like this before she shaved her head bald, maybe they didn't like her, but they didn't criticize her this much.

Perhaps she thought that people would stop caring about her if she cut her hair. She wanted the attention off her. You guys have no clue why she cut her hair. The only reason she gets mocked is because she's a celebrity. If she had cancer and went bald, would you still mock her? I doubt that.

To people, looks are everything these days. It's deplorable.

That is 100% right. One little screw-up for a celebrity makes the media go mad wild and they draw so much un-needed attantion to the subject. It's terrible, yet, most of the time it is funny.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Well, my friend at school told me that she shaved her head because she took drugs and they drug test people's hair. I am not 00% sure about this, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back