• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brittish kid show gone wrong.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Misunderstanding? The show was full of.. "hidden" meanings and implications, I don't really think this was ever meant to be aired for kids... more like a parody on kid shows. D:

Do you want to blow my pipe while I'm twanging away?

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Agreed with Ryu. There was way too many hidden implications. Sometimes kid shows have little slips, but they're there cause "balls" to kids are just something you kick around on the field, like a soccerball. But this..ohmygosh. x-x This was completely ADULT. There is no way that could have been aired.

A

Adam13

*dies of laughter*

I actually remember this show, that's the sad thing about it... The only one I remember is Zippy, though... But it's no wonder this wasn't aired.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Yeah, There is no way that the writers didn't think something was wrong with the lines as they wrote the script. And yeah, children shows always have subliminal messages, like that show in the 70's, H.R Puffin Stuff.
Favorite line: Yes, i was banging away all last night with Rod and Rodger
Rodger: Yeah, but it broke my plucking instrument.

AxelRoxas

It totally cracked me up... I mean, like every line had made you relate to something that you just couldn't believe would be in the show...

I mean, it's supposed to be a kid's show, right?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Don't you mean MY friend, unknown_boy? And you know what she's like, she's a bad influence! I found this a little disturbing at first and then I just turned it off. And I loved Rainbow! I used to watch it when I was a little kid.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
It totally cracked me up... I mean, like every line had made you relate to something that you just couldn't believe would be in the show...

I mean, it's supposed to be a kid's show, right?

I seriously hope not. Though I'm sure at that young of an age, they won't know what those mean, so to a little kid, they're talking about maybe a soccerball and rubber bands put over a kleenex box kind of thing....not what us older kids think they're saying.

Monkeybutt has a point...it does make you wonder what the writers were thinking at the time. <-<

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I seriously hope not. Though I'm sure at that young of an age, they won't know what those mean, so to a little kid, they're talking about maybe a soccerball and rubber bands put over a kleenex box kind of thing....not what us older kids think they're saying.

You'd be surprised as to how many urbandictionary.com's you could fill with the mind of an average 8-year old nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back