• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Broken Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkleman168

Did anyone notcie how when the roxas looking guy got frozen and fell down the cliff his keyblade got smashed?? Which blade was it, the one he had right at the beggining or the rikus one? (it was him that picked up the way to dawn) I still cant see (vid isnt clear enough) but if it was rikus blade the got broken then the whole thing couldnt really be in the past could it??

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Seems that the power of the Old Bald Man not only can petrify his opponent to solid ice statue and break into pieces but petrify and shatter Keyblades too.

Djordjevic

another thing i noticed is that all of the knights keyblades seem pretty basic, old fashioned sorta.....maybe backs up the fact its in the past....maybe they were the first keyblades made.

Advent-Warrior

I made a theory, and I think that these keyblades aren't "true" keyblades. (They aren't made of heart energy, and can't simply be summoned at wil.) I think the fact that the keyblades without keychains breaking proves this.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

actualy several of the keyblades we know that are in the video dont have keychains, they probably did without them because of simulation time of thousands of keyblades plus all the effects. i actualy do 3d cg and simulating one object is a hassle...it takes 3 seconds a frame...and thats one object, there was over a thousand in the video, imagine simulation time of that many key blades for a 5min film. also the 60 seconds a min and 30 frames per second(more or less)...(calculates) thats 9000 frames....(again) and that 450 mins(7.5 hours) for one key blade. now imagine the time for a thousand keyblades at the same time(probably some ware around 800hours depending(which would be 33.3 days or a month). maybe square enix didn't have the time....thats pretty sick time you know....those extra keyblades also add to render time which from the lighting, textures, material settings, GI(global illumination(jacks up time drasticly), ambient occlusion, particle effects, the aliasing passes....i'm thinking a minimum of 15 hours per frame....add those keychains could add an hours too it as well. but the thing is they use a render farm with set ups of allot of computers rendering frames. which would change that to something like 20 frames in 15 hours depending on how many computers are sett-up....

sorry...sometimes i get a head of my self when it comes to 3dart...i admire and look up to square enixs cutscenes greatly....

Last edited:

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
It was his Keyblade, the one which he holds backwards (think of Kite's Twin Daggers from .hack). I also noiced when he fell off the cliff, you see a glimpse of what seems to be a hand falling, too. But in the scene after that, at a point you will notice he still has his hand.

Pretty sad though.

Last edited:

Oblivion115

if you look really close and directly at his eyes, frozen roxas eyes are moving to look at the blue haired girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back