• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Broken Ties

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts, it's characters; all I own is the OC(s). The rest belongs to their respective owners. Lame disclaimer, I know.

Summary: A few months after the events in Castle Oblivion, Tora and Comet are slowly coming to truly understand each other, learning the strengths and weaknesses. Peaceful seems to be the best way to describe their status, but that soon changes when old faces start to show themselves. Bonds are tested and ties are shattered. OCxRiku Replica Sequel to Can’t Trust Myself.

~--------~

Concerns​

It’s been five months since I’ve met her, I’ll admit that I was a little startled when Tora didn’t shun me. I was positive she knew my secret, turns out she was blissfully unaware of my status as a replica. Or maybe she had suspected it but never brought it up, it doesn't matter now, she knows and she's accepted me for who I am. Maybe it’s just me that is worried about it, but I shouldn’t. Tora's suggested this so don't laugh; I shouldn't be ashamed, should I? Than again, I am worried about her. She's been awfully quiet recently.

She's been really sad recently too, I haven't asked her any questions though. It's not that I'm not curious, or confused for that matter; I am, but I don't want to hurt Tora by bringing it up. Guess this is all for now, lunch will ----

"Comet, can you help me get the table set?" Tora called.

Shutting the book, Comet quickly stashed it away, debating should he ask or not. Yes, like he stated he was curious and he didn't want to hurt her, but this had been going on for the last couple of months. Gritting his teeth, he took a deep breath to calm himself, barely succeeding in his goal; Comet walked out the door, seeing her dressed differently from before. Tora still had her soft blue-green eyes and silky blue-black hair, but what she wore was different. She'd traded the skirt out for a pair of blue jeans, a hole in each knee from everything she'd been doing. Her shirt was still the same basically, except now it was on one shoulder and it was blue.

He shook his head, trying to clear the fog that started to settle in. Smiling at her, his eyes brightened when he saw her return the gesture, the cheerful light touching her soft orbs. Luckily, she wasn't as pale as she was before; he'd made sure to take care of that and her slightly under weightiness. It wasn't noticeable; he'd only noticed when she refused to eat for a week. Than again, Tora had been put under so much stress, it was more like she didn't have time too. He thought, remembering the first couple of weeks after their meeting.

"Comet, are you going to help or not?" She prompted.

Looking at her he nodded obviously delighted by the offer. He took the steps two at a time, he hit the landing with very little protest. Comet met her gaze and held it with his emerald green, his raven tipped silver hair brushed his shoulders. He smiled gently, Tora had nervously been fingering her choker's charm. He had to admit the silver heart was well complimented by the black silk he'd picked out for it. Brushing back her hair, he listened as Tora murmured softly, "Come on, we've got work to do." Without another word, she twirled around and headed back to the kitchen.

Concern touching his face, Comet hastily followed behind her, listening as she sang something softly. Well aware of her gift for music, he tried to make out the words, but wasn't having any luck. Sighing in defeat, he walked in to the small kitchen and watched for a moment, the young teen was busying herself with getting some pans out. He shook his head before moving over; taking the pans away from her, Comet took quick note of her pursed lips.

Comet took a step back, giving Tora enough space to stand up and move around. Tora only rose to her feet, she didn't do her usual of scurrying around the kitchen to get more stuff. His confusion and anger taking over, he slammed the pans on the table, causing her to jump and wheel to face him. Angry more with himself and whatever was upsetting Tora than her, Comet took two deep breaths to calm himself. "What's going on?"

He held Tora's gaze, she quickly broke eye contact, looking at the floor she asked, "Meaning?"

A dry chuckle escaping him, he repeated sarcastically, "Meaning?" The sarcasm heavy, he shook his head and continued seriously, "What's going on with you? You've been totally different recently; I'm not sure how to deal with it. Normally you tell me your problems, but you haven't as of late, what's up?"

She bit her lip softly, another sign that she was worried about something. She turned to face him, meeting his gaze, Comet didn't dare break it or move, knowing that Tora had to talk about it. He held it as Tora took a step forward, he stood stuck still as Tora laughed quietly, moving past him she teased, "Why are you so curious? Is it just because of that, or is it something more?"

He groaned; this was more usual for Tora, to playfully tease him when there was something she knew and he didn’t. Falling into suit, he wheeled to face her to catch the faint echo of the playfulness in this game. Tora's quiet, teasing smile was barely visible from his position. Creeping toward her, Comet's eyes brightened as he shot back, "I'm curious, and maybe it's something more."

Tora's soft laughter bounced off the walls, leaping forward he grunted as she barely twisted out of his grasp. Landing, he stood straight up and turned to face her; rogue-like light coming to his eyes he teased, "What's the matter little tiger, don't wanna play?"

A squeak escaping her barely parted lips; the fifteen-year-old glowered at him and said crossly, "Honestly Comet, what makes you think I don't want to? Just because of Axel's remark about my brother, or the fact that I'm still surprised and unsure if what Axel said was even true!"

Her eyes widening, she said, "Shoot," and in return Comet crowed, "Ha! I win again!"

Pouting, Tora looked away from him, approaching her, he was in arm's length when the pout was replaced with a devilish smirk. Now it was his turn to be shocked, 'cause like always he'd fallen right into her trap. Unable to prepare himself, more like he didn't, Comet stumbled backwards and fell flat on his back, Tora pinning him down. Giggling, the smaller of the two scrambled backwards, allowing Comet to push himself into a sitting position. He couldn't believe that she was half a head shorter than he was, it was just a little too surprising. Sulking, Comet looked away from her, clearly upset by his defeat by her, again. "Cheater," he muttered sulkily.

He saw Tora's own pout, not too thrilled by his sulking or insult. Her eyes were slightly cold; he smiled to thaw out the ice, which worked incredibly well. Chuckling, Comet climbed to his feet and moved toward her. He noticed the sad, distant look in her eyes, obviously Tora was still bothered by something. Raking his brain for it, he came a cross a mild answer to the possible reason. "You miss Saix, don't you?" He asked quietly.

Tora nodded, her sad look hurting him beyond any logic. He reached out a hand, only to let it fall to his side; Tora shook her head and started muttering inaudible words. Kneeling down next to her, Comet brushed some hair out of her eyes; holding her gaze with his own, he strained to catch what she was whispering, "It's all my fault that he's a nobody, I know it. If I hadn't been there, than brother could've gotten out of the way, he could've avoided being hit by that Heartless. It's my entire fault."

Comet suppressed his anger, it wasn't her fault, it was that stupid Heartless's. He shook his head and retorted, "No, it's not your fault. If Saix is at all like the way you remember him, he'd tell you that himself!" That snapped her out of her quiet bashing, her eyes wide from surprise. "It's not your fault, you weren't the one that attacked him and caused him to loose his heart, he'd tell you that himself, I'm sure of it." He said reassuringly.

~--------~

His wolf gold eyes stared at the moon, more than confused by what Axel had told him. Is he telling the truth? No, he wouldn't lie to me on something like that, than again we are nobodies, he thought. He shook his head, his calm demeanor staying put like it always had. A cruel smile briefly touching his lips, it hastily fled as someone entered the room. Turning to face the intruder, his claymore held at the ready.

Saix looked at the tan skinned Nobody, instantly recognizing the Superior. Groaning mentally, he disliked all of them, most of all Xemnas. A calm, expressionless look on his face, Saix nodded curtly to Xemnas. Turning back to face the barely started Kingdom Hearts, he felt the rage start to build. He didn't turn or glance at the Superior as Xemnas moved around his room. He almost glanced over his shoulder as Xemnas said, "I was talking with Axel earlier. He said something about a girl named Tora, is she at all important to you?"

Remembering Xemnas's nature, he shook his head denying his soft spot for his baby sister. "Good, 'cause I'd hate to be the one to destroy her." Xemnas stated coldly, obviously revealing that he'd have loved the chance to destroy her.

Gritting his teeth, he relaxed his jaw a moment later, Saix turned to face Xemnas. There was no sign of his previous agitation, his face an unreadable mask. He knew that Xemnas wanted something to do, to experiment on. "Is there anything else?" He asked nonchalantly.

A thoughtful look coming to the amber eyes, Xemnas shook his head after a moment. The blue-haired nobody watched while the Superior turned and headed toward the door, he took in a deep breath as the older nobody stopped his hand on the doorknob. Saix's gold eyes were guarded, not ready to yield the information that Xemnas would have wanted. "Saix, I hope you're not lying to me, or that you suddenly have a change of heart any time soon or in the far future," Xemnas started.

Saix hated it when he did this, it normally meant Xemnas was about to threaten the member he did this too. “After all, I’d hate to see the ultimate punishment given to you, but if it must be done, than it will be carried out;” he finished. Saix was right, he knew that it was a threat instantly by the way it was started.

A feral snarl tore itself from him after he was alone. "I can't believe Xemnas, just because he's the Superior doesn't give him any right to butt into my personal life." He snarled darkly, his eyes blazing with a cold fire. Shaking his head, Saix spun around to face the table next to his bed, his golden irises drifting straight to the photo there. "Axel, you'll be lucky if I don't give you the ultimate punishment for that." He sneered, the starts of their rivalry weaving up and around Saix.

~-----------~

Skitty: Okay, I hope you all liked that first chapter.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Mmm it's not bad. It's quite good. If you ever get 358/2 Days you may need to add Roxas and Xion into this. But I suppose it'll give out spoilers to those who haven't played it. And prehaps you can include an encounter for Tora or Comet with any of the characters in the KH saga.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts, its characters nor the song used in here; which is called "Gomenasai." They belong to their respective owners; the song is done by Tatu. All I know is the OC(s).

~----------~

Painful Meeting​

Saix waited until all the members, including Xion and Roxas, were gone to do their missions. His gaze drifted to Axel, the cocky emerald green eyed Nobody watched him. "I know that this hasn't happened in quite some time, but you and me are going out on a mission." The red head's gaze hardened ever so slightly.

"What's the catch?" Axel asked bitterly.

The cocky light in his eyes was mixed with a glint of mischief. Saix mentally sighed, unable to believe that he knew the Nobody's true name. His wolf gold eyes hard, he met Axel's eyes. "Axel, no kidding around, this is serious."

Axel broke their staring contest first and snorted, "You've been way too serious since you've last seen your baby sister." The red head paused, an icy silence falling at these words. It was clear to everyone that both of the Nobodies knew these words were frighteningly true. Heaving a heavy sigh, Axel said, "And I was being serious on that Saix."

Saix looked at the red head, a little surprised by the fact that he was being serious. Shaking his head, he heard Axel's question about where are they going. Without looking up, the blue-headed Nobody quickly scrolled through a list of worlds and stated in a matter-of-fact way, "We're going to Twilight Town. We're to fall a silver tipped black haired boy and his traveling companion. Xigbar couldn't get a good look at the female, the boy started to attack him whenever Xigbar tried."

He lifted his gaze and met Axel's emerald eyes. There was no hint of sarcasm or anything of the like, instead it was a distant look. Saix could once again tell what was on number eight's mind. Their old friendship, and what they had planned before they joined the Organization. His eyes hard, Saix shook his head to dismiss their stupid ideals.

"Come on, we need to get going," Saix muttered; summoning a portal; he stepped aside to let his old friend go first.

~----------~

The evening beams broke through the window, turning to look in that direction the dark haired teen smiled. Laughing softly, she paused and raised a hand so it hovered above her heart. Tora closed her eyes for a brief moment, listening to the beat of it. How long has it been since I've last seen my brother? When is it that I traded my emotions for who I am today? she asked herself silently.

She heard the sound of the dishes being put away, her blue-green eyes snapping open; she turned to see Comet standing three feet away from her. Tora knew that he was worried about her, he always seemed to do that; she didn't have to read his private journal to know this.

Lowering her head, she was so ashamed to know that he was aware of her problems. A sigh came from him before the black-haired replica moved over, pulling her into a hug he held her close and whispered, "How many times must I tell you? I don't care about what happened in the past, I love you. If Saix can't forgive you than it's his problem, not yours."

Stiffening, she felt a lump start to form in the back of her throat. Quiet, Tora kept her head bowed until he forced her to look at him. A fine line on his face, Comet said softly, "Don't worry, I won't leave you by yourself, I'll always be there for you." Tora knew this was true, he'd proved it time and time again when Xigbar or another member of the Order tried to bring her back with them.

Unable to meet his gaze, she looked away and shook her head; Tora didn't want him to get hurt because of her. She would never forgive herself if that were too happen, meeting his gaze she asked, "Comet, would you do anything I told you to do?"

Hesitantly Comet eyed her and nodded, fearful he'd caught on to what she had been thinking; she smiled to cover up her fears. Tora focused on the noise outside, much like Comet was doing, she wasn't surprised when Comet quickly put himself between her and the door that led to outside. The window was barely cracked so they could hear the words being exchanged.

"I think there's someone in there." One person said, she suddenly realized that she knew the person, Axel.

"Why do you say that?" A male grumbled, clearly annoyed by his companion.

"Because Saix, I think I can see two people in there, one of them looks like our target; and the other looks a lot like Tora." Axel shot back, angry at his companions's remark.

Her breath catching in her throat, Tora stared at the door and tried to make out the one named Saix's features. Brother, is it really you? she asked herself mentally. Nodding in silent agreement, she moved away from Comet and grabbed the black cloak she always carried with her. Tora turned her blue-green eyes to him and said reassuringly, "Don't worry about me, I'm just going out for a walk."

A disbelieving look on his face, Comet asked, "Does it have to deal with Axel and Saix?"

Not wanting to say anything, she slipped the coat on and nodded before she slipped out the back door. Tora heard it click shut, pulling the hood up over her head, she quickly walked down the sidewalk to try to get rid of the horrid feeling settling in. Only a few minutes passed before she reached the Tram Common, her feet clicking on the cobbled roads.

She lifted her gaze and looked around, curious how she'd gotten here since she'd been lost in thought. Her gaze drifting to a raven-haired girl, Tora could already tell that the girl was no older than herself. The girl had fair skin and bright blue eyes, it was strange since the girl seemed familiar to Tora.

"Do I ----?" Tora started before she stopped herself.

Shaking her head, Tora knew the hood had fallen down. Lifting her hands to correct the error, she hesitated as the girl said, "Wait, I really think you should keep your hood down."

A soft surprised noise coming from her, Tora lowered her arms and looked at her. She frowned at the girl, not quite sure what to make of the dark haired girl found funny. Narrowing her eyes at her, Tora demanded, "What's so funny little girl?"

Her blue eyes snapping cold fire, the dark headed female snapped, "I'm not a child! I'm fourteen and a half! As for what's so funny, it was the startled look on your face."

Understanding coming to her eyes, thawing the ice that had started to creep into them; Tora smiled and nodded. "Yeah, and your face was kind of funny too." She said, smiling at the girl, she added, "What's your name?"

"Xion, what's yours?"

Tora thought about telling Xion the truth, what if she was with that one group? But Saix had taught her to tell the truth, to not lie. Torn between what she should do, she ground out, "Tora."

A soft smile on Xion's face, Tora listened as she said, "I think you should go to the World That Never Was, you're reminding me of someone there. Oh, I've got to go back and check in with Saix anyway!" Without another word, Xion turned and fled in the direction of the Old Mansion.

Tora wheeled around and bolted toward the house, her heart pounding as thoughts of her brother flashed through her mind. "Brother," she whispered softly.

Her feet hit grass and she kept running, never breaking her pace; leaping over a fallen tree Tora smiled as the small house came into view. "Comet, we need to get going!" She called, pulling her hood up to hide her frazzled hair.

Comet opened the door, a questioning look on his face. Calling forth a portal, Tora explained in a rush, "I think I know where my brother is. I need to go to the World That Never Was, my heart's telling me I need to go. You coming?" She waited until Comet was next to her before stepping into the vortex of darkness, with Comet following shortly afterward she shut it to prevent anyone else from following them.

~-----------~

Saix stared up at Kingdom Hearts, it looked like a full moon in the shape of a heart. He knew that they needed more hearts for it too be complete, turning around he saw Xion walk in timidly, a cruel smirk on his lips he said, "Xion your report."

Xion's gaze dropped to the floor, a muscle tick forming at his mouth. He didn't like how this "Nobody" hesitated so much. "The girl named Tora seemed anxious when I mentioned that she should come here and that I neeeded to report to you."

His anger rising, he snapped, "Go to your room!" Saix watched Xion scamper away, his eyes drifted straight to the moon and he smirked. Once more, he summoned a swirling mass of darkness; briefly glancing in Axel's direction he beckoned to him before the blue-headed nobody stepped through.

Saix knew that Axel had followed him, stepping out into the rain soaked streets; he tossed a brief glance behind him to see Memory's Skyscraper. He looked back in front of him, his wolf gold eyes searching for the one he seeks. Back flipping away from his attacker, he landed and looked at the raven haired boy; his silver tips brushing his shoulders.

"Hmph, do you want the boy while I take his cloaked friend or not?" Axel asked.

Saix didn't respond to Axel's question, he just summoned his claymore and slowly walked toward the boy. Never breaking eye contact, Saix raised his claymore to block a slash from the boy. "Please, don't waste my time, tell me where Tora is," he stated calmly.

"Like hell I'm telling you where Tora is!" Comet shot back, glaring at him, the replica slashed at him again. Growing bored, Saix quickly pulled his weapon to the left, not only knocking Soul Eater out of Comet's hand, but sending him backwards.

Instantly Saix was attacked from the right, staggering he turned his head to see the cloaked figure. They were smaller than him and obviously weaker too, and he wasn't saying that just because they were a girl. Figuring it was just a lucky shot; Saix fully faced them. "Lucky break kid," he grunted.

"Fight me and you'll see how much of a lucky break it was!" She retorted, before the flung a kunai at him.

He twisted out of her way, the soft, pale moonlight shining down on him and his opponent. Saix narrow his eyes, trying to see past the dark shadows of her hood, but he failed in his quest. The rain making it slightly difficult to see what his enemy was planning and aiding the shadows in concealing their identity. Neither of them seemed to realize that Axel and the Riku Replica, or now known as Comet, was still there. The smaller fighter lunged at him again, her kunai grazing his side.

A feral snarl coming from him, he whipped around and slashed at her back, causing her to stumble. Fight her, destroy her and claim her heart for your own. Fight! Fight! Fight! the voices sang in his mind. Saix wanted his inner Darknes to just shut up, his face deathly calm even under the pull of the moon. He knew that this girl held answers for him, but he didn't know how he knew. Slicing at her, he was surprised when the girl blocked him and shoved him backwards. "No, I can't lose to you; I have to find my older brother!" The girl hissed, and he caught a faint glint of her eyes, wild and out of control.

Keeping his footing, he stalked toward her, the girl's head had been bowed but than it snapped upwards, the hood sliding down. Saix froze as his eyes met the girl's face, his breath caught in his throat, he stumbled backwards. Shaking his head in disbelief, he whispered, "Little tiger?"

The familiar face snarled in response, obviously not recognizing him. "Tiger wolf," he muttered, a contradiction yes, but so was she! That seemed to faze her, realization dawning on her face. Saix watched a sad look come to the once wild eyes, if he had a heart it would have shattered into a thousand pieces with what happened next.

"When I wanted to call you, and ask you for help, I stopped myself. Gomenasai, for everything, gomenasai, I know I let you down. Gomenasai 'til the end, I never needed a friend, like I do now." As she paused to summon the next words to her, Saix felt her pain and sorrow, he felt the blame that Tora put on herself. Before he could stop her or runaway, she sang softly, "What I thought was a dream, a mirage, was as real as it seemed, a privilage. When I wanted to tell you, I made a mistake; I walked away! Gomenasai, for everything, gomenasai, gomenasai. Gomenasai, I never needed a friend like I do now."

Backing away from her, his nature of being a Nobody kicking in, he glared at her coldly and sneered, "Apology not accepted!" He turned around and spotted Axel, summoning a swirling mass of purples and blacks with hints of green, he stepped through the portal without Axel. He heard the final words of the song, shaking his head, number seven whispered sadly, "You shouldn't be apologizing, I should be the one to do that. I'm the one that let you down, not the other way around." For the first time as a Nobody, genuine sadness crashed over Saix.

~---------~

Comet watched Saix quickly retreat through the corridor of darkness, his fury tugging at the corners of his heart. After Axel went through the portal; glaring over his shoulder he waited until the portal had closed before fully checking on Tora. "Tora, are you okay?" He asked quietly. Shaking her head, Tora didn't didn't answer him but just kept staring at the ground, getting soaked to the bone.

Helping her to her feet, Comet gently led her back to the portal they had entered through. His thoughts churning, Comet led her through the dark vortex and back to their home. Stepping into her room, he escorted her to her bed, gently putting her down. "You just stay here and let me handle dinner, 'kay?"

She didn't say anything, but instead lead down and covered her head with the blanket. Turning around he headed toward the door and pulled it open, stepping out he looked over his shoulder her. Shutting the door, Comet headed down stairs to start work on dinner to take some of the stress off of Tora. How could Saix do that to his own sister? I know that he's a Nobody, but you think he'd be nicer to her, he thought.

Last edited:

pwninator

Nice, I really like the way you are using the theme of KH. Its different and creative, looking forward to next chapter.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or it's characters, all I own is the OC(s).

~-------------~

Memories

She lay on her bed, curled up under the blanket. Her back to the door, Tora knew that Comet was gone, he'd left an hour ago at least. Her eyes shut tight, Tora repeated these words over and over again: That can't be my brother, he'd never act that way. It can't be him, it can't be. Tora wanted to believe what her head was telling her, that her brother was the way he had been when they'd last seen each other; but her heart said differently.

"Tora, is something wrong?" He asked, his eyes looking her over, concern shining in them.

Shaking her head, Tora looked away and pulled a sleeve down. She knew it was in vain as his eyes snapped to it, his gaze going right back to her face. She dropped her gaze at the look, it burned her to her very core; it seemed as if she couldn't hide anything from him when he used that look on her. It wasn't a mean one; it was a knowing one. Fidgeting under his stare, she kept her head down and her gaze locked on her feet.

She held no memories of her parents, her brother on the other hand did. Her lip quivering, Tora knew that Sai had moved closer; pulling her into a hug, the five-year-old listened as he said softly, "I won't be mad at you, but I need to know, did something happen?"

Tora knew this tone well, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't disobey him when he did this. Closing her eyes, she nodded her head and whispered, "Billy was badmouthing you, I didn't like it, so I...."

A chuckle escaping him, her eyes darted to her brother, knowing why he was laughing at this. It didn't matter if the person was stronger than she was; Tora had always jumped to his defense in a heartbeat. Despite the laughter, there was a frown in his wolf gold eyes, looking away she stared at the door as Lea wandered in. A cocky smile on his face, the emerald-eyed boy chuckled and sauntered over, flicking her forehead before turning to her brother. Grumbling, Tora glared at his back as Lea asked, "So Sai, what do you say about going and having fun tonight?"

Sai shook his head, declining the offer. Scoffing at this, Tora listened to the taunts coming from the red head. Glowering at Lea, she snapped, "Shut it Leah!"

Tora smiled childishly as a feral snarl escaped Lea, wheeling to face her the emerald-eyed boy glowered at the child. She didn't look away or flinch as Lea took a step toward her, if anything her brother quickly moved to stand in between her and the hotheaded Lea. Tossing both of them a look, he ordered, "Stop it, both of you!"

Lowering her gaze, Tora shuffled her foot and smiled meekly, causing all of his anger to melt away. Lea on the other hand was sputtering about it; obviously not liking the fact tha the he had gotten in trouble, again. She smirked smugly at him and allowed it to fade away before her brother saw. Sai shook his head at their childish behavior, than as usual he asked, "What am I supposed to do with you two?"

"Hate me if you want to...."

"'Love me if you can,' I know, I know." He finished, his gaze focused on his little sister.

Tora wasn't aware that Comet had walked back into the room, her eyes were closed and she wasn't facing that direction. She didn't feel him walk over and stroke her cheek, looking at her with concern shining in his aquamarine eyes. The reason being: Tora was in a coma-like state, viewing memories from the last time she'd seen her brother when he had his heart and other ones.

She smiled sheepishly at Sai and instantly saw the results, any possible lingering frustration was gone, and he could never stay mad at her. Tora giggled at that knowledge, it felt so easy to forget about her troubles when he was close. Sai laughed because she was laughing, even he found it funny about how true those words were. "You can go out and have fun tonight; I'll be okay for a little while," she said reassuringly.

Lea stared at her dumbfounded, surprised that even she was trying to persuade Sai into leaving for a while. Tora tossed him a brief look that clearly read: I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for
him. Afterward, she returned her gaze to Sai and nodded encouragingly. Tora could easily see the debate going on inside of him, because, at least for her, Sai was an easy read. It didn't take long for Sai to nod his head, changing his mind on his answer before.

Lea's eyes lit up happily, looking in between the two he said, "You're really not that bad Tora, I guess I'm gonna have to make it up to you."

Tora met his emerald gaze and nodded silently, before returning her gaze to Sai, already knowing that he was about to mention the conditions for him leaving her alone for a while. "I know the rules, Sai, you don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine, I promise." She piped up; a cheerful light in her eyes since he was finally getting a day off. Sai smiled at her and ruffled her hair, before he said, "I know you know the rules, and I trust that you'll be a good girl and follow them."

She nodded her head reassuringly, even though she didn't need to do that. Tora watched as Sai walked into the kitchen and made dinner a head of time, putting it in the refrigerator she sat on the wooden chair next to the table. Sai walked over to her and kissed her forehead, hugging her Sai said, "Be a good girl and go to bed by nine-thirty sharp, little tiger."

Hugging him back, Tora released him and watched him walk out of the house. Sitting there she glanced at the clock, she still had three hours to have dinner and than go to bed.

Much to her detest, Tora watched helplessly as the memory melted back into the darkness. Slowly another one started to form.....

She raced through the streets, her eyes snapping side to side as she searched for Sai or Lea. Coughing on the smog floating in the air, she stumbled for a second before she regained her balance and started running again. Where are those two guys? she thought worried since neither of them showed up for dinner. The twelve-year-old whipped around a corner, continuing in her search for her brother and his friend. "Sai! Lea! Where are you guys?" She called, only to receive no response.

Panicking now, she skidded to a halt as Heartless showed up in front of her. Tossing a fire spell at a Neoshadow, Tora growled at them, the full moon hanging in the air like a silver dollar, illuminating the creatures’ ebony bodies. Agitated, Tora wheeled around and bolted yet again, but not without one of them clawing at her back.

"Ow," she muttered under her breath.

Ignoring the stinging, Tora headed toward their usual spot, only to come up with the same results: Nothing. Shaking her head, she tried to piece together on what could have happened, she'd been all over town and still hadn't found them. A twig breaking under foot, Tora wheeled to face the person behind her; only to see them wrapped in a black coat with the hood pulled up. "Who...who are you?" She asked angrily.

"It does not matter who I am, but the ones you seek you will not find here. They are gone, completely eclipsed by the Darkness." Anger flashing in her eyes, Tora tightened her grip on her hand knives and never took her gaze from them. Silent she watched the Unknown, trying to find a reasonable retort against what they had said. "Do not bother trying to argue, there is no point. The ones you loved are no more."

"Liar!" She screamed, lunging at them; she was knocked backward by their aerial blades.

Tora glared at them and watched them mockingly pull their hood down, they looked at her with their amber gaze, causing an icy cold wave to settle over her.
What is he? He's different from the others that I've seen, she asked silently. His dark skin seemed different compared to others with that shade, brushing it off she met his gaze, holding it with her icy chips of blue-green. After a moment of that, the man summoned a portal and stepped through it. Leaping into it herself, she looked around her and was temporally overwhelmed by the Darkness.

She stumbled around blindly trying to find the exit, when she had she was tossed into a world of eternal sunset. Collapsing from exhaustion, the twelve-year-old looked through blurry eyes to see a person dressed in red approaching her. Unable to maintain it any longer, Tora closed her eyes and felt it tugging at her. "Sleep child, all will become clear when you wake," a male said, and she did as she was told; she surrendered and fell asleep.

~------------~

Back at the present time, Tora was now on her back, a peaceful look on her face as she slept. On the bedside table was a vase with water in the bottom. In the vase was a single, bright red rose. Turning to look at her, a frown touched his face at the thought of what happened not only six hours ago. He bent down and kissed her forehead, pulling back he dropped a book next to it and started to walk away.

The blue-headed Nobody tossed a glance over his shoulder, looking back at Tora as she shifted uneasily. "Brother, why did you change? I still care for you like I had back than," she murmured in her sleep.

Saix froze, his wolf gold eyes wide with surprise for a moment, shaking his head to clear that doubt away. Hastily summoning a portal, Saix stepped through and shut it behind him, leaving no trace that he had been there but the two gifts, a rose and a book. I didn't think she'd still remember those old times, then again I didn't think she was still alive and searching for me, he thought.

Shaking his head, Saix said quietly, "You always were strong and knew your way around little tiger, but I see that's gotten stronger in the last three years; that's good."

~---------------~

Skitty: Okay I hope you guys like this one, and I'm sooo sorry about taking so long to update. Please comment and point out anything that could be improved, and it's only a brother/father-sister/daughter sort of thing between Tora and Saix, 'Kay?

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
This is good, but in the second to last paragraph I failed to see that you were putting it in Sai'ix's POV in that paragraph. So try fix that paragraph so we might know it was Sai'ix POV. Other then that paragraph everything is good.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Lol I can never stop laughing when i remember Axels real name its just a funny one. Another good chapter Skitty I hopes to see more soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back