• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Broken up Daybreak Town idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karrawong

What if Daybreak Town was broken up into pieces at the end of the Keyblade War. Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, the Keyblade Graveyard and the Land of Departure could be the pieces of Daybreak Town after the world was destroyed.

Radient Garden and Twilight Town have similar house designs that could have originated from the house designs of Daybreak Town. Twilight Town also has that unicorn themed mansion, which could have belonged to Ira (not all the foretellers stayed in the castle since in the last KH chi update it was revealed that Gula stays in abandoned warehouses and doesn't go to the castle often (everglow on YouTube has the translation where chirathi, outside of a cutscene, says this).

The Keyblade Graveyard is a wasteland filled with keyblades from keyblade wielders from the KH chi era.

The Terra's Mark symbol that is worn by students from the Land of Departure looks similar to that of the heart shaped symbols on the foreteller's keyblades and the table they use in the castle for their meetings (the table can be seen in the pre-E3 KH 2.8 trailer).

Beamer

Awards
I have a feeling that Radiant Garden and the Keyblade Graveyard are just other areas in that unified world that became their own things. Twilight Town definitely seems tied thematically with the daybreak and twilight concept (perhaps the light of the world before as opposed to the light of the broken world after?), but I think that it's quite possibly another area not connected to the town itself. Land of Departure though seems a little too conspicuous though. Considering Eraqus says that it has to be protected since it exists in perfect balance and it's one of the only worlds where we see the Keyblade openly known and used, it makes sense that it could be tied to the town someway.

Luxu

Awards
Most people think that the Keyblade Graveyard is Daybreak Town itself. That seems to be where the clash happened (Based on Skuld saying she has seen many brawls between people) would make since. They can't go anywhere else other than Daybreak Town so that clash happened on that land. And Keyblades are powerful enough to destory a whole world, destroying a town won't be a problem. But I think that a small part was broken off (For the Dandelions) and formed into Twilight Town and, call me crazy but...Destiny Islands

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
its possible the architecture could be coincidently similar, but i doubt it. for twilight town and radiant garden to be remnants of the world would be pretty underwhelming but there is a lot of coincidence aesthetically. and all that unicorn imagery is kind of striking.

not to mention the pods built by the organization are like a blooming dandelion, so who really knows.

Luxu

Awards
its possible the architecture could be coincidently similar, but i doubt it. for twilight town and radiant garden to be remnants of the world would be pretty underwhelming but there is a lot of coincidence aesthetically. and all that unicorn imagery is kind of striking.

not to mention the pods built by the organization are like a blooming dandelion, so who really knows.

ORGANIZATION IS ILLUMINATI!

But the Dandelions are cool, if they are being commanded by Ephemera (and Skuld). But I wonder, if the Land of Departure was made by the Dandelions. And maybe Luxu's keyblade was not put up by Luxu, but by a Dandelion...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Well, more striking, the pods are pretty close in shape to lotuses - which were symbols of rebirth, the white in particular symbolizes awakening in Buddhism.

I BEAT AUDO TO IT HAHAHAHAHAHA

Luxu

Awards
Well, more striking, the pods are pretty close in shape to lotuses - which were symbols of rebirth, the white in particular symbolizes awakening in Buddhism.

I BEAT AUDO TO IT HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tinny, if I die, you also die! So don't make me kill myself with my own Keyblade!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Most people think that the Keyblade Graveyard is Daybreak Town itself.

I thought this for a while, but since Aced left Daybreak Town for the final confrontation, now I'm just gonna assume the badlands were already there.

Tinny, if I die, you also die! So don't make me kill myself with my own Keyblade!

I made a lot of faces to this.

Luxu

Awards
I thought this for a while, but since Aced left Daybreak Town for the final confrontation, now I'm just gonna assume the badlands were already there.

I made a lot of faces to this.

Well, the world was "one" so a badlands wouldn't be out of the question, but maybe Daybreak Town also got destroyed with it. Or is sealed away.

Karrawong

The symbolism that Tinny mentions basically means that the pods still don't have anything to do with the Dandelions. It could just be symbolism of Sora's awakening or 'rebirth' at the beginning of KH2.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The symbolism that Tinny mentions basically means that the pods still don't have anything to do with the Dandelions. It could just be symbolism of Sora's awakening or 'rebirth' at the beginning of KH2.

or maybe it symbolizes him losing his virginity; deflowering, if you will.

the fact that the badlands and daybreak town are two different areas makes me mad as hell. that's pure wasted potential. if you became attached to the town and its characters, only to see it destroyed by greed?

Luxu

Awards
or maybe it symbolizes him losing his virginity; deflowering, if you will.

the fact that the badlands and daybreak town are two different areas makes me mad as hell. that's pure wasted potential. if you became attached to the town and its characters, only to see it destroyed by greed?

Know you probably have an understanding of what Ephemera and Skuld would feel if the Player was slayed. But I like to think Daybreak Town IS the Keyblade Graveyard!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Reading through the posts, I'm convinced that the Badlands are an outside area of Daybreak Town. Perhaps after the War and KH was plunged into darkness, the Badlands stayed in the Realm of Light, but Daybreak Town either plunged into darkness alongside KH, or is at the Realm of Sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back