• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bulky Vendor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

omoiphobia

Okay, this has to be the single most annoying thing I've ever come accross in a game. I need to beat the Bulky Vendor to finish ym journal and get Orichilium. Unfortunately, on the rare, RARE, occasion that I find one, even while looking for them, they disappear near- instantly before I can get to them. My stats:

Proud Mode
Level 77
Ultima Keyblade

Can anyone post a detailed description of how to find Bulky Vendors, how to make them not disappear, and pull off the reaction commands? Because all I've been able to find is their name, what they drop, and percentages of their health left to get things. I can't even find them or get to them, let alone pull off a reaction command.

Thanks a bunch.

Senior_Superboy

land of dragons, beast's castle, olympus colisium, agrabah, halloween town, and the hades paradox cup.

Solidsocom

Lol. I have only met one and it walked right up to me and I got some rare crystal or something. I met it in Agrabah in that place called Bazaar. I've heard that the come up in the same place just that it is going to take a long time. Just keep on going back and forth.

thebluick

when the info bar shows up and he disapears he wasn't killed, it is hiding inside something. in beast castle it is those armor suits by the one exit, in halloween town it is the carasel, in agrabah it is one of the booths, land of dragons is in the thingies with drive orbs, olympus colliseum in the light stand thingies. all you have to do to make it reapear is either blow on of those things up with a combo or in halltown hit triangle on the carosel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back