OOC: Mr. Redux it would be best now that you cease from talking and post your template so that the battle may commence.
Aeros is a man of great honor and integrity, scarred by wars of old and driven by his passion for battle, Aeros is a ruthless warrior. As a leader he had undying loyalty towards his men. He keeps few friends for fear of his enemies finding any weakness within him. Although a savage warrior, Aeros has quite the intellect. A strategic and political genius, he strives for perfection and victory, no matter the odds. Aeros is a main force within the organization, his loyalty and reliability have granted him acceptance among his peers.
Aeros is a proud and honorable man, he lives his days in fullfilment of his past and defending the people that he holds dearest. Originally coming from warrior race, Aeros was bred to kill, a brilliant swordsman and archer, he lived for battle. As a child Aeros experience first hand at what battle does to a man’s soul, hundreds of men he would see slain for glory of their people. At the age of seven, Aeros was recruited for the army. After years of training Aeros climbed the ranks to be titled one of the Elites.
He was pushed to unimaginable limitations, and forced to fight for his very life. After the many years of hellish training, Aeros was to see battle. He knew not what to expect, nothing could possibly be worse than the training he had endured, could it? The battle for Arthilian waged on for 7 days, the casualties numbered in the 100,000s. At last the 7th day came, Aeros and a small force of men remained, they were indeed victorious but to a grave price. Nearly ¾ of their army had fallen leaving only 5,000 alive. Soaking in blood and guilt, Aeros returned to his home, to his people.
When he and his men had finally returned home they found their city in ruin. It had been burned to the ground by their enemy; the battle of Arthilian was but a diversion. Aeros fell to his knees screaming into the skies, as a black wave descended on his remaining allies, surrounding them from every side. Aeros knew now what was to become of he and his men, knowing this he made one final stand. “This is Arthilian! You may take the lives of our people but you shall not take our pride. Fight my brothers of Arthilian, fight!” His words echoed in the mountainside, the screams of his fallen companions, Aeros stood alone after the battle. He fights for those who have given the ultimate sacrificed of their lives to protect and defend their people. Aeros devotes his life to the protection of the innocent and the pride of his people.
- a variety of thrusts and blows to the torso of his enemy before finishing his with an upward slash.
- a series of physical attacks starting when he throws his sword toward his enemy like a spear, then running to them to inflict a series of hand to hand attacks, then finally removing the sword and knocking his enemy to the ground.
- a three part combo with two downward ariel blows to the head, before launching off the shoulders of his enemy, sending them to the ground, before descending from the air at colossus speeds down upon his enemy.
- a swift attack using his speed and strength to knock his enemy into the air and maintain critical damage to his opponent for an extended period of time.
- this being Aeros' finishing move, he charges his enemy before elevating into the air for a series of ariel attacks before palming his enemies face and slamming it into the ground. Aeros then ascends into the air, summoning the Light of Arthilian, banishing his opponents soul to Morgoth(Hell).
- this is a move were Arox barrages his enemy with orbs of light while moving at insane speeds causing immense damage.
Light of the Valor
- the entire room is shrouded in black while Aeros summons upon a crystal of light. Lifting the crystal over his head, he releases its power, showering thousands of crystal shards onto the field severly damaging if not killing his enemy.
Angel of Twighlight
- This move is Aeros' berserk form, during this form he takes on a celestial appearence. (His hair turns white, his pupils are white and he flies.)
- This is Aeros' final elemental attack. While in his berserk form, he calls upon the Valor(God) to grant him strength. Aeros then loses himself, attacking with combinations of everyone of his attacks, before finishing it off with elemental attacks. During this attack, if you are hit by Aeros, you shall recieve fatal damage if not death.