• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bulls On Parade(MS & Pwninator Co-Op Open Challenge)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
The microphone explodes, shattering the molds
Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha **** off tha commode
Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop
Drop an don't copy yo, don't call this a co-op
Terror rains drenchin', quenchin' tha thirst of tha power dons
That five sided fist-a-gon
Tha rotten sore on tha face of mother earth gets bigger
Tha triggers cold empty ya purse
Rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, now that that's over I will issue the challenge.

This will be a co-op battle in which ANY two members can challenge us. First come first serve for this one people, no acceptions. You have mocked us in the past and now you have the opprotunity to fight us.

Rules:
You don't know the rules by now..........unforgivable.

Judges:
1)Blahmaster
2)
3)

My Companion and friend:
PWNINATOR

The feeble challengies:

MY TEMPLETE
I will soon edit this with a templete.

~MASTER-SEPHIROTH~
~PWNINATOR~
~B n' H~​

Last edited:

Stryfe

z0mg! Not you two! You two are utter pwnage!

Srsli. How come you didn't...er... post your template and neither did Pwninator? Is it something that's ultra secret-fortified?! Lyke, z0mg.

You know, I don't feel like watching you two make a mockery. So, in turn, I will just watch and leave my comments to the side. =/

I'll judge, however. That is, if you want me to.

Q

Banned
I'll kick ur ass soon enough.
No need for me to do so another time. :D

EDIT: LOL! XD You're fighting in a field of DANDELIONS!?!?! I...just lol. XDDD Lol, man. So funny.

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Mr. Redux, your too easy to insult so im not going to waste my time.

Stryfe, you insult us and then you think are eligable to have the honor of being a judge, I think not. Be gone.

I am quite eager to fight you Khfanatic6545, as is pwninator.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Um, yes, I think I'm ready to return to the world of role-play, so I might be taking KHFanatics side, this is just a maybe, so it's best to get a backup in case I decide not to.

Q

Banned

Stryfe, you insult us and then you think are eligable to have the honor of being a judge, I think not. Be gone.

o rly?
then post plz at our challenge fatass

But now I watch. :D

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Your cockiness is nothing like mine was on my trip to my acme, or acceptable at any rate. Your basically a more literate (barely) version of kikyo. The more people that slap the sh*t out of you in a battle, for some reason, the less of an effect it has on you.

Swag

Young King
FA is right, your cockiness surpasses both mine and his when we were n00bs (which is quite a feat for those who remember us as n00bs.)

Q

Banned
FA is right, your cockiness surpasses both mine and his when we were n00bs (which is quite a feat for those who remember us as n00bs.)

Me? Or MS?
'cause if that's directed at me, I am offended. D: To my core.

Swag

Young King
I think FA was targeting you, Mr, but I was referring to you both. Tune down the testosterone a little or you will definately get taught to the hard way, just like we did.

Q

Banned
I think FA was targeting you, Mr, but I was referring to you both. Tune down the testosterone a little or you will definately get taught to the hard way, just like we did.

...actually, I've only been beaten twice. o-o Once by cyber, and another by someone I can't recall.
So I think FA was talking about MS. But MS...he just annoys me to no end. I'll tone my insults down - if he ever posts. >__>

Stryfe

You're*
I'm*
Eligible*

You forgot to capitalize "Pwninator" as well. ;D

I never said that I think I have the "honor" btw. xD. I simply stated that I would be a judge if you want me to. A simple "no" would do. But...no, you had to somehow insult my honor. (Not very well might I add). It does appear you had no other offering for judges, though.

Also, where has Pwninator been? I have yet to see him post in this thread. @_@

Anyways, I'll stop there. I thought you should just know that. =P

Oh, wait, like someone said before me.... "DANDELIONS!" I larf.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Calm down, children, there's a battle to be fought. No more snide comments in every battle, please, D2L?

I'll judge once this two versus two gets underway.

pwninator

OOC: Mr. Redux it would be best now that you cease from talking and post your template so that the battle may commence.

Name: Aeros

Kingdom: Arthilian http://www.tednasmith.com/silmarillion/TN-Tuor_Reaches_the_Hidden_City_of_Gondolin-Web.jpg

Race: Elf

Element: Light

Personality: Aeros is a man of great honor and integrity, scarred by wars of old and driven by his passion for battle, Aeros is a ruthless warrior. As a leader he had undying loyalty towards his men. He keeps few friends for fear of his enemies finding any weakness within him. Although a savage warrior, Aeros has quite the intellect. A strategic and political genius, he strives for perfection and victory, no matter the odds. Aeros is a main force within the organization, his loyalty and reliability have granted him acceptance among his peers.

Bio: Aeros is a proud and honorable man, he lives his days in fullfilment of his past and defending the people that he holds dearest. Originally coming from warrior race, Aeros was bred to kill, a brilliant swordsman and archer, he lived for battle. As a child Aeros experience first hand at what battle does to a man’s soul, hundreds of men he would see slain for glory of their people. At the age of seven, Aeros was recruited for the army. After years of training Aeros climbed the ranks to be titled one of the Elites.

He was pushed to unimaginable limitations, and forced to fight for his very life. After the many years of hellish training, Aeros was to see battle. He knew not what to expect, nothing could possibly be worse than the training he had endured, could it? The battle for Arthilian waged on for 7 days, the casualties numbered in the 100,000s. At last the 7th day came, Aeros and a small force of men remained, they were indeed victorious but to a grave price. Nearly ¾ of their army had fallen leaving only 5,000 alive. Soaking in blood and guilt, Aeros returned to his home, to his people.

When he and his men had finally returned home they found their city in ruin. It had been burned to the ground by their enemy; the battle of Arthilian was but a diversion. Aeros fell to his knees screaming into the skies, as a black wave descended on his remaining allies, surrounding them from every side. Aeros knew now what was to become of he and his men, knowing this he made one final stand. “This is Arthilian! You may take the lives of our people but you shall not take our pride. Fight my brothers of Arthilian, fight!” His words echoed in the mountainside, the screams of his fallen companions, Aeros stood alone after the battle. He fights for those who have given the ultimate sacrificed of their lives to protect and defend their people. Aeros devotes his life to the protection of the innocent and the pride of his people.

Appearence: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/SwiftSnowmane/Tolkien%20fan%20art/andtheorcsfledbeforehim-resizedAGAI.jpg

Weapon: http://www.otherlandtoys.co.uk/witchkinglarge.jpg

Physical Attacks:
Mele - a variety of thrusts and blows to the torso of his enemy before finishing his with an upward slash.
Barrage - a series of physical attacks starting when he throws his sword toward his enemy like a spear, then running to them to inflict a series of hand to hand attacks, then finally removing the sword and knocking his enemy to the ground.
Knight's Honor - a three part combo with two downward ariel blows to the head, before launching off the shoulders of his enemy, sending them to the ground, before descending from the air at colossus speeds down upon his enemy.
Final Crest - a swift attack using his speed and strength to knock his enemy into the air and maintain critical damage to his opponent for an extended period of time.
Soul Eater- this being Aeros' finishing move, he charges his enemy before elevating into the air for a series of ariel attacks before palming his enemies face and slamming it into the ground. Aeros then ascends into the air, summoning the Light of Arthilian, banishing his opponents soul to Morgoth(Hell).

Elemental Attacks:
Oblivian - this is a move were Arox barrages his enemy with orbs of light while moving at insane speeds causing immense damage.
Light of the Valor - the entire room is shrouded in black while Aeros summons upon a crystal of light. Lifting the crystal over his head, he releases its power, showering thousands of crystal shards onto the field severly damaging if not killing his enemy.
Angel of Twighlight - This move is Aeros' berserk form, during this form he takes on a celestial appearence. (His hair turns white, his pupils are white and he flies.)
Final Judgement - This is Aeros' final elemental attack. While in his berserk form, he calls upon the Valor(God) to grant him strength. Aeros then loses himself, attacking with combinations of everyone of his attacks, before finishing it off with elemental attacks. During this attack, if you are hit by Aeros, you shall recieve fatal damage if not death.

Last edited:

pwninator

EXCUSE ME MR.Redux. I am a man of respect and I wish that that respect be appreciated and given to me in return. If it is power you want, then power you shall recieve.

Q

Banned
EXCUSE ME MR.Redux. I am a man of respect and I wish that that respect be appreciated and given to me in return. If it is power you want, then power you shall recieve.

...WTF?
Dude, just STFU if you don't post your powers. You have to - unless you're in melee. It's required. I wasn't even asking impolitely, so don't turn this back on me. If you become a fag like MS is to me, I'll just take you down myself. :D So don't respond crudely and rudely to a polite inquiry.

Yeah, I can use fancy words to. You're not the best here, and you better well know it. I'm definately not the best either - and I've learned so. Accept it and post your powers.

pwninator

I respect your comment, and I do indeed know I am not the best here. I am a humble person, something I feel you should look into.Your response was obscure and uneeded, please Mr. Redux, revert from using such vulgar words in this thread, myself and MS do not take kindly to such disrespect. I am not a hateful person, please do not provoke me into commiting such acts. I now await the other templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back