• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bullsh*t, Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EarMedicine

this is my opinion... yes seriously...

No, seriously, what is the purpose of Xion? She's a living embodiment of every Mary-Sue to plague KH fanfiction. The fact that she's Number 14 in an Organization named 13 alone is enough to set off the Bullshit-Meter.

-The way she's BFF's with Roxas and Axel despite their never giving any indicatins to having a third friend("OMFGCOMEBACK!").
-The way Riku's all concerned and worried about her and she doesn't know why("LOLWAIDIDUHELPMEHI'MNOONESPESHAL RLY!").
-The way her role in the game is described as "tragic but brave"("ONOESHOODAHECKMAI?! BAWWWW...").

She can even use the goddamn Keyblade. I don't know about the rest of you, but I call shenanigans. Shenanigans, I say! I am not the type to needlessly bash female characters(in fact, I usually end up being one of the people defending them), but in this case, I believe any grief Xion gets from fans is completely founded and deserved.

Cissy

Bronze Member
She is the embodiment of a Mary Sue.

However.

I have no doubt that the game will reveal her true purpose, and once we know what it is, she won't seem so "Mary Sue" anymore. Her looks and circumstances, yes, seem very cliche in a way, but as for Xion herself, I think she will turn out to be a very well-rounded character. Or, at least, a likable one.

Auron

Missing an eye
Your the only person to give her grief, so far, and probably will be the only one

She plays an important part, and, by the way, it was called Organization XIII before they even got 13 members, so far as we know

EarMedicine

However.

I have no doubt that the game will reveal her true purpose, and once we know what it is, she won't seem so "Mary Sue" anymore. Her looks and circumstances, yes, seem very cliche in a way, but as for Xion herself, I think she will turn out to be a very well-rounded character. Or, at least, a likable one.

Even if she turns out to be likeble, wich i thinks is unlikely.. i still wouldnt like her.. cecause im a sore pickle...

Your the only person to give her grief, so far, and probably will be the only one

She plays an important part, and, by the way, it was called Organization XIII before they even got 13 members, so far as we know

give grief?... i fricking hate her... It was org 13 because It WAS SUPPOESED TO BE org 13.. Nomura just added xion for stupid twists and that the story could go on longer... to me Xion is a cheap character...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xion AND Kairi. Both of them are worthless. They should have been stabbed in the neck and replaced by Namine.

Qarx

However.

Mary Sue? I don't get it.
I see no reason to hate her, but that might be because I know nothing about her, save for her rank and face, along with she has something to do with Riku.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Mary Sue? I don't get it.
I see no reason to hate her, but that might be because I know nothing about her, save for her rank and face, along with she has something to do with Riku.
By "Mary Sue" we're referring to her circumstances as a character. At least I am, anyway.

Has a Keyblade
Black hair (for some reason, many Org OC's have black hair.)
Seems to have appeared out of nowhere
Related to a main character
A "special" nobody
Etc etc.

Despite this, I still like her. We don't really know much about her, though.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Even if she turns out to be likeble, wich i thinks is unlikely.. i still wouldnt like her.. cecause im a sore pickle...

=\

give grief?... i fricking hate her... It was org 13 because It WAS SUPPOESED TO BE org 13.. Nomura just added xion for stupid twists and that the story could go on longer... to me Xion is a cheap character...

No.

Look hun she's ultimately the inspiration for Roxas leaving the Org; she has a purpose, she wasn't thrown in as a crappy plot device. Even her existence is important in itself, she will probably be the filling to the plot holes we call Namine.

We can't determine that she will be a "cheap" character until we actually play the damn game.
That and she actually holds significance to the plot, plus Watanabe is lead story director along with Nomura so she'll be put to good use.

EarMedicine

=\

No.

Look hun she's ultimately the inspiration for Roxas leaving the Org; she has a purpose, she wasn't thrown in as a crappy plot device. Even her existence is important in itself, she will probably be the filling to the plot holes we call Namine.

We can't determine that she will be a "cheap" character until we actually play the damn game.
That and she actually holds significance to the plot, plus Watanabe is lead story director along with Nomura so she'll be put to good use.

what was wrong with the fact that he wanted to know why the keyblade chose him that was a good enough reason to leave the org..

i don't know if you have noticed but all recoloures ARE cheap characters

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
You don`t know anything about her yet... So don`t judge so quickly. Also, she`s about as important as any character, so don`t go assuming she is another Kairi.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
what was wrong with the fact that he wanted to know why the keyblade chose him that was a good enough reason to leave the org..

i don't know if you have noticed but all recoloures ARE cheap characters

But he didn't have enough motivation to leave, that's where Xion came in.

She had a keyblade too, and as the story goes on he wants to search for his true meaning, why he exists as well as Xion did. Her leaving gave way to him leaving, that's that, exactly how she did do this (or at least try to) is unknown at this time. In conclusion it was on both of their behalfs, Xion constantly trying to escape and Roxas's curiosity.

There were useless characters, it happens, but I ask who do you think were useless?

Auron

Missing an eye
  1. Kairi is only important to the story, however, that does not make her worthless
  2. Xion is waaaay better than Roxas, now shut up, little Medicine boy, before I flush you down the toilet

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
I do somewhat agree, I kinda find Xion's placement to be kinda cheap. Then again I never really took 358/2 Days seriously
wtf-1.png

We'll see how that turns out.

EarMedicine

But he didn't have enough motivation to leave, that's where Xion came in.

She had a keyblade too, and as the story goes on he wants to search for his true meaning, why he exists as well as Xion did. Her leaving gave way to him leaving, that's that, exactly how she did do this (or at least try to) is unknown at this time. In conclusion it was on both of their behalfs, Xion constantly trying to escape and Roxas's curiosity.

There were useless characters, it happens, but I ask who do you think were useless?

ummm.. yes... SHE has a Keyblade is already a big Mark on the Bullshitmeter.. Motivation? thats stupid.. having the keybladeand why is enough motivation to leave the org..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back