• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Burns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aullen

I just burnt the fingers on my left hand while I was baking cookies. They're not 3rd degree burns but my fingers still hurt pretty bad and it looks like I'm getting a blister(s). Anyone know how to soothe burns? T-T

Awards
Rub some butter all over them. It'll make them heal faster and relieve the pain (seriously).

D

Deleted member 36435

Aloe.
Lots of it.
If there are any blister's do not pop them or touch them. Probably should take yourself to the Doctor's office if the blistering is bad as they are easy to get infected.
They're not 3rd degree burns but my fingers still hurt pretty bad
Third degree burns rarely hurt since they pretty much sear the nerves right off.

Aullen

Aloe.
Lots of it.
If there are any blister's do not pop them or touch them. Probably should take yourself to the Doctor's office if the blistering is bad as they are easy to get infected.
Third degree burns rarely hurt since they pretty much sear the nerves right off.
Ok, thank you. Huh, I didn't know any of that, thanks.

Awards
Aloe.
Lots of it.

Fuck you, I wanted her to rub butter all over her hands and see if the burns got worse

S

Shadow Soldier

I always thought some Miracle Whip did the trick.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
sweet and sour sauce does the trick too :D

if u burn your fingers more it will stop the pain :DD

you dont have 3rd degree burn because your fingers still hurt, which means the nerves arent dead..:DDD

Rabello

First you put strawberries around your fingers, then you dip them in ice cream and then you dance around wearing nothing but a skirt. It helps.

Seriously, just take some painkillers and don't poke them. Why are everyone giving food advices?

C

coolfresh1224

um did anybody else notice that instead of going to a doctor you decided to post a thread burns are relitavly serius last time i checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back