• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

buying KH3 physically or digitally?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

I've never bought a game online before in my entire life, so I'm not going to start now, I like having the game box, a disc and manual which I don't read lol.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm going physical. The box art is just too good to pass up. As much as I want the PS4 theme and Star Seeker, I just can't justify both.

Xelruna

Definitely physical. I still like being able to own tactile copies of games for the beautiful presentation of boxes/discs and gaming nostalgia -- plus the paranoia that something could happen to the digital data.

mytomxxx

About the fears of digital data being damaged or something like that. If it is like Steam, it wont happen, what you have is a confirmation at psn that you own the game, so if you uninstall it, you can still download it again someday when you want.

It is more likely the physical breaking than the digital.
Tho the physical is cooler hehe.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm getting digital versions of both US and Japanese versions. The box art is cool but I'd like to play the game at any time without having a disc inserted. Instant changing between KH1, KH2 and KH3 will be realized.

the red monster

Awards
I'm getting digital versions of both US and Japanese versions. The box art is cool but I'd like to play the game at any time without having a disc inserted. Instant changing between KH1, KH2 and KH3 will be realized.

how you can get the jpns version ? jpns account ? i might do that if the jpns have english subs at least.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Physical, dagnabbit!

I want to feel it in my hands.

I want to smell it.

I want to taaaaaste it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back