• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Byousoku 5 Centimeters manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I searched a bit, and didn't see another thread--though there is one for the anime, so perhaps I should have just posted this there. But yeah, they finally came out with the manga adaption of Makoto Shinkai's 5 Centimeters Per Second, and I felt it deserved it's own thread~

They've got 5 chapters currently up, with the next one on the way. I've been reading it since it was released a few weeks ago (it was actually posted on Mangafox on April 19th, but for some reason it got reset on May 1st), and apart from the beautiful artwork, I think Seike Yuko is doing a relatively good job conveying the emotion that was portrayed so beautifully in the film.

Byousoku 5 Centimeter Manga - Read Byousoku 5 Centimeter Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I've been following it as well. What I like about it is that it expands on the characters more. Makes for good supplemental reading.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I do like that. All of the vague spots in the movie are getting cleared up quite nicely. I really enjoy the chapters with Takaki and Akari. ;A;

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I HAVE MORE MANGO TO READ NOW

I LOVE THIS MOVIE MORE THAN I LOVE MY FAMILY

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS THIS TOO ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back