• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

C.S.E.D.G. Headquarters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Thanks guys ;-) Did my best on it.
How are the Deniznes of Darkness?

Dee

Bronze Member
Thanx Nelo....you really are an amazing person, you too TD . NA I would have missed you more than i would have with ppl that live near me..... But as you know im not leaving, but im still having issues at home. But ill be on more often...promise.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Thanx Nelo....you really are an amazing person, you too TD . NA I would have missed you more than i would have with ppl that live near me..... But as you know im not leaving, but im still having issues at home. But ill be on more often...promise.
*glomps* Its ok i know wts been happenin, I hope things get better. Good to see you back again :)
~ *peaks in* hello?
Hey Ms Azure ;-) How you doing?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Er, shes a member here on the forums and in this club. She posted right before on the previous page lol.
She wont be here as often sadly :( gona miss her, she is really awesome.

Dee

Bronze Member
Er, shes a member here on the forums and in this club. She posted right before on the previous page lol.
She wont be here as often sadly :( gona miss her, she is really awesome.

*jumps out and suprises everyone* Aww, thanx Nelo...I WUB YOU TOO!!

~ :sad: we lost another one...

No ya didn't im back....and im not going anywhere. I can't leave you guys, you're all awesome!
BTW...my name is Deanna, nice to meet ya a.z. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back