• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

C.S.E.D.G. Headquarters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hey Zi, so far so good here. Went to collect my mates car in the morning from a garage. Dude crashed it and messed it up big time lol. Got it sorted out now, lucky for him his unlce is a mate of the dude that fixed it, so he got it for cheap otherwise he woulda been screwed :D

Dee

Bronze Member
Finally we have life in this thread again!!! its taken forever for ppl to post...lolz

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Sucks to be so busy and not be around. We need a new mission. D:

Dee

Bronze Member
definitely....lets get some action up in this thread, lolz!

Clone

hi guys havnt been to this club for some time, whats the news if any?

Dee

Bronze Member
Im all of that stuff and more! I gotta join!

Awesome! That's just what we need....if only more of us were soo enthusiastic >_>
jk....lolz =] But i'm sure that everyone will be happy to bring you in to this crazy little club!

hi guys havnt been to this club for some time, whats the news if any?

Welcome back then...there isn't really any news, were still waiting on a new mission.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hey guys. Hm well Zi is not around as much these days and still no sign of Dan, guess its upto me to make a new mission. Im not on as much myself but I shall think of something and let you know. So keep watching this thread and posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back