• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

C.S.E.D.G. Headquarters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's

1copy.png

“Welcome tired pilgrims, into our circle.
We have been waiting for your arrival. All you believers Come and Fight for Me^”
-D.T.

We Are The CRAZY STUPID EVIL DARKNES GROUP (C.S.E.D.G.)
And we are on a quest to Rule the World.

We need as many souls as possible to join our noble cause, for there is much we plan to do and we need all the cooperation available.

Total Darkness and I shall lead you all to Greatness.
And trust me, our movement shall never be forgotten.

Who’s with us?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Current Members:

- Total Darkness * Founder and Leader
- Nelo Angelo * Co- Leader
- Dark Disciple*Co-founder
- Tetsu Miuke *Coordinator
- _Nadie_
- Suzakuseru
- ~azure.requiem
- Clone

Darkness rules all things. It is the only thing that has always existed. It has existed before light, and it will exist after.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

EDIT:
Cool name changer:
Random Title Generator by Maygra (based on a design by Jellyn)

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Welcome to the New HQ oh crazy evil ones. You shall be tasked on missions throughout to participate and the winner shall recieve almighty glory!! *coughrepcough*
Here I will keep note of the missions thus far and the winner. All members can participate and must keep checking up for new missions (I usually PM you lol)

Missions and Winners

The crazy, stupid, evil look with a "sweet" twist picture Mission - Winner (Lycian Wolf/Miss Murder) (entry)

Best Club Theme Song Mission - Theme Song voted - Crossfade Colours (Winner - Ebikyou'gami)

Club Mascot Mission - Mascot voted Disturbed Guy - (Winner - Total Darkness/Erebus Kronos)

CSEDG Poem Mission - Winner Shattered Redemption/Shadilicious Reminisce

Gummi ship Mission - Ship voted - The Ragnarok (Winner Nelo Angelo)

Halloween Mission - Theme song voted - Marily Manson - This is Halloween (Winner Nelo Angelo)

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Ah ok thats cool, hopefully they all active this time so we can get some new missions ;-)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Thats true yeah ;-) new missions and the winning entries should be like in the first post too when we have em.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Thanks mate ;-) Wish i still had my copy of KH2, my Ragnarok in that looked better and a lot more firepower.

Dee

Bronze Member
Thanx for the link to this TD...but as you and Nelo have seen in the messages I sent I will be leaving my house soon so Ill still try to be active but I can't promise anything. Im really sorry...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Thanx for the link to this TD...but as you and Nelo have seen in the messages I sent I will be leaving my house soon so Ill still try to be active but I can't promise anything. Im really sorry...
Im really gonna miss you you know :( you take care ok, dont worry bout this, its alright that you cant. *hugs*

I guess no one will be voting..I vote Zi's of course ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back