• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-Caged Hopes-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
(Sorry if the plot isn't really clear. It just kinda came to me one day.) ~ This Roleplay takes place in a juvenile prison, for teenagers of all ages. It is also a sort of school, to teach them basic things such as math, science, and english. (just think of it as school with bars. heh.) Crimes commited such as murder, kidnappings, and other things are just able accesses to this wonderful little place. Demons and Humans inhabit the building and usual there is alot of tension between them. Most are trying to pull of thier ranks as juveniles, causing chaos within thier prison. The metal collars that are around thier neck have colors. (I'll specify them later.) Each JD has thier own dorm so as not to cause conflicts. Something, however is happening to some of the teenagers in the jail; strange disapearings with no explanation keep occuring. Rumors quickly spread that cruel experiments were happening in the basement of the prison, no one outside the 'school' would notice or care for that matter; it's just a big place full of unwanted punks and psycho-paths.

Collar Colors-
Green: Lowest Rank
Blue: Mid-Rank
Red: High-Rank
Black: Elite Rank *Must Take Caution*
White: Undetermined

-----------------------------

Template:
Name:
Race: (Demon, Halfling, Human, etc)
Crimes: (put as many or as little as you want)
Collar Color:
Appearance:
Bio:
Element: (Fire, Ice, etc. You MAY have this if you're a demon.)

(I'll start when some people join up.) (I'll be surprised if they do. o_O )

Last edited:

NeoSora

COOL!

I always wanted to be a JD! :D

Name: Neo
Race: Angel
Crimes: Set fire to a water pumping station
Collar Color: White (Look at his crime)
Appearance: Here
Bio: He was always a good angel, until he got bored one day, and he started playing with matches. However, he was too close to the pumping station, and he set it on fire, and ran away. The police found one of his feathers though, and soon caught him.
Element: Light

ooc: Is okay?

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sound fun! Time to be bad! :cool:

Name: Zack
Race: Half-demon, Half-Human
Crimes: Crimes against humanity, Sins against nature
Collar Color: Black
Appearance: http://img162.echo.cx/my.php?image=dante4bg.png (without the weapons)
Bio: Used to be friendly person, until some idiot pushed him over the edge. He isn't metally unstable, he just can stand (who he thinks) are stupid people. He justifies his crime by saying thing like, 'They deserved it.' He will stand by what he believes in. Dosen't get close to people (to be friends) mainly because nobody will go near him, or want to talk to him. But some gaurds believe that he could be helped. (They are now fired)
Element: Darkness

Last edited:

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Reina
Race: Half-Demon
Crimes: "Murder"
Collar Color: Red
Appearance: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls98.jpg
Bio: She was falsely accused for murder and brought to the Juvenile Prison after an unfair trial. At first she seems distant and withdrawn from most, that's because she's not interested in making much contact with the juveniles or guards in the prison but in reality she is quite outgoing and even bossy. Her parents are no longer living because she was supposibly the one who had killed them. She possesses a guitar (see picture) and writes music daily, trying to make the days go by faster yet it doesn't seem to work that well. Lately, she's been hearing strange things at night (screaming, machines, etc.) but chooses to ignore it since she can't do anything about it anyway.
Element: Fire

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
She sat in the hallway, feet outstretched and back relaxed against the cold wall. Currently classes were being closed, since the number of teachers in the building were diminishing even when guards were on full duty. Next to her rested a guitar, her instrument that's been a gift from her father before he was killed. Reina breathes out a small sigh, bored out of her mind and not in the mood to play music. Standing up she slacks the guitar strap over her shoulder and begins to travel down the hallway.

Crowds of juveniles already littered the hallways, making it hard to manuvere without bumping into them. A frown slowly formed on her lips, finding a circled group of punks surround someone. 'Don't they know that the guards are suppose to show up any minute? This place is full of camer-' her thoughts were cut short as she noticed that the security camera in this hallway was broken. "Looks like someone's getting beaten up.." Her concious ebbed at her to help out but her mind saw no need to.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
If u don't want me to join just tell me to leave

name:flare

race:halfling

crimes:arson,threaten to kill, breaking in to houses.

coller coler:red

appearence: http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/dnangel/full_5_800.asp

bio:He never really liked his life then he threatened to kill his sister then started to comit mass arsonist crimes and snapes easily.Mostly fun to be with and silly but stay away if he gets pissed off, and is a master at picking locks.

element:fire

Last edited:

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Flare sat in his cell playing with a book of matches. He was really bored and he saw a fight going on outside of his cell he went out there to check it out. When he got out there he watched until the guards came and broke it up then he decided to walk around the jail lookin' for something to do.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack sat around his cell just sitting there. He occationally drew. He drew various things, things that calmed him down when he met people he didn't like. He heard the fight go on and couldn't care less. He just lay there falling to sleep. He was done drawing for the day.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
ooc: hey all

Name: Ithica
Race: Demon
Crimes: 1st Degree Murder
Collar Color: Black
Appearance:
black8na.jpg

Bio: She was a demon who was living among humans and she got so tired and bored, well she just ended up killing her "family." She was caught though n the act by her human boyfriend and was prosicuted for the murders.
Element: Ice

-She sat there lonely in her cell as she made icicles and she kept banging them between the bars of her cell.-

"...I'm bored! Let me outside!"

-she sat on the floor as she stared at her ceiling.-

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Rage just was pinned up agians the the wall with a strayjacket and a blindfold covering his eyes. He was itching to get out of his cell and have some fun. He was tired of getting feed by some hand that he dosn't trust event though they had to switch from a meta spoon to plastic because he kept hurting guards that feed him. Most of the time he could just break out of this kind of situation but they found his weakness that made him weak and his strength was lost. So he just stood there pinned to the wall not able to do anything.

(Someone bust him out lol)

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Flare walked along and saw a door that said "the room for the bad people." Bored he tryed to walk in but it was locked so he picked it and walked in. He saw a guy pinned to a wall in a strait jacket and blindfold so he took the blindfold off and took him off the wall and got the strait jacket off.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Rage herd some one open the door to his cell. He tought it was a guard on a routine check. Only thing was that he took him off the wall. He then took off the striat jacket and the blindfold. Rage got up and streched a bit then looked at the man before him.

Rage:Thanks. Now time for some pay back.

As he said that you could see the lightning striking in his eyes. he was going to take down this place.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
-She heard noises as she showed no interest she only wanted to get out and have fun. she got bored so she froze the ceiling and large icicles dangled from it. The lce froze the light as the glass shattered and hit her face as she just brushed it off-

"...someone get me out of here...."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack opened his eyes when he heard the loud noises. "Someone getting riled up?" He said. "This could be fun. Time to go." He held his hand against the door and the shadows then began to break apart the lock. The door slowly creeked open and Zack walked out. No one was around at the time becuase they where off investigating the loud rumbling noises.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
-She became bored and her room was so cold that she figured that they made it too easy for her. She closed her mind and what looked to be a glass key appeared in her hand, though it was ice, the ice was thick and almost unbreakable. She started to pick at her lock as the door gently swung open.-

"That was almost too easy..."

-She started to pave the floor with a thick layer of ice, and she walked down it slowly with her hands behind her back-

Who Am I?

(Looks like I'll be the first.. Human iin this Rp.. heh heh..)

Name: Helkaer
Race: Human
Crimes: Murdered two people. One was a teacher who Helkaer hated a lot. And, the other was just a random person on the street.
Collar Colour: Red..

Appearance: He has short, pitch black hair like the night sky and his eyes a light blue. His nose has been knocked out of place, which people usually use as a excuse to annoy him. His clothes are usaully.

Bio: Okay.. Here is the reason to why he murdered the two civilians. First murder was a teacher which he hated, and the teacher hated him. And, guess what the solution to his problems were? Kill the teacher; and that is what he did. Because of this murder; he got attached to him. That was the only thing that went through his mind.. Kill.. Kill.. Kill. So, while walking he came across the pretty, normal civilian. And, Helkaer killed him. Nice, eh? But, that time he was caught red- handed (Yeah, he had blood all over his hands). So, here is now. Stuck in a good for nothing prison.

~~~~~~~
~IC~

There he stood, watching the shadows dance around the room like the fearies from children's stories. Helkear sighed, swinging his left arm back and forth.. back and forth.

Bang, bang, bang..

There goes the irritating noise... Again. Every single bloody day he heard that sound. And guess what. Somebody would completely disappear afterwards. Oh well, it wasn't any of Helkaer's buisness, right? Helkaer then laughed, flinging himself onto the bed. Thoughts, happy thoughs swirled through his troublesome mind. He rose both his hands and attempted to make a rabbit in the light which came from the small, barred window. He failed miserably. Bored, he fell asleep. He waited for someone to wake him up.

NeoSora

ooc: No idea, it looks pretty full to me - it gets confusing when lots of ppl join, but its not up to me

*BUMP*

ic: Neo was bored, so he decided to see what everybody else was doing. He teleported the short distance out of his cell, and thought to himself "They know we all have freaky powers, and some of us are murderers, so why are the defences so crappy?"

Neo took a step out of his cell, and slipped. On the ice. Straight into Ithica.

"Owwww....... Oh hey Ithica. Who put this ice here? ..... Oh nevermind."

Neo flapped his wings once, and was hovering slightly above the ground.

"So whats going on?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back