• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cake design Idea help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Ok my brithday is in june. but i wont get to see my favorite cake maker tell august when i visit my home state of iowa, but i am going to have a small celebration with freinds. so keep in mind this probably wont be a birthday cake but a get together cake. its been four years since i've seen everyone.

I Am still unsure if I want to do a kingdom hearts, or Final Fantasy cake. So please post your favorite symbols from teh series. (Dosnt matter what game) or ideas. it would help me a lot. (I always plan early)

Here are some samples of what she has done for me in the past.

(I am unsure how to put SPoiler hopfully i did this right.)

17 birthday 2008
Spoiler Spoiler Show

18 Birthday 2009:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

HIgh school Graduation 2010
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And one picture i lost she did a normal sheet square with the L death not symbol surrounded by small apples and strawberries. I've looked everywhere for this picture and can't find it. it sucks but that one was simple. same year as the graduation one, and the last cake she made me. She keeps pictures of all her cakes so i plan to get another copy of my L.

I was thinking maybe the chocobo. or the Heartless sign. please give me some pictures. or ideas. Apreciate it. (If a moderater can, if the spoiler thing dosnt work like it should. Could you fix that for me? I know its image heavy post or tell me how to fix it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back