• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

California Digivice Diaries

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
This thread is for those who signed up in the Digimon Adventures RP thread.

Characters:
-Goggle-boy: Shadic the Hedgehog (Jyou Makimachi, partner: Nekodramon, Talisman of Balance)
-Troubled Soul(?): MeilinII (Meilin Kimura(?), partner: Renamon, Talisman of Honour)
-Phobic: Spectre of Haven (Shinobu Shinomori, partner: Flamemon, Talisman of Innocence)
-Geek: Malum Incantatum (Kyro (I forgot the last name), partner: Dorumon, Talisman of Creativity)
-Pampered(?): Zacdos (Zack(ery?) (Last Name?), partner: Keramon, Talisman of Loyalty)
-Hopeful: FoRtMiNoR112205 (Shinoda the Guru, partner: Gabumon, Talisman of Justice)
Confused Heart: Dark Angel Boy (Raven Valentine, partner: Salamon, Talisman of Heart)

and Later:
-Eighth Child: Guardian of Hearts (Name unknown, Partner: unknown, Talisman of Life(?))

school bells just rang, gotta fly!

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I'm reposting hte template as I wait for Shadic.... Zato, go post on da old thread.

Name: Meilin Kimura
Crest: Friendship (I <3 Yamato!)
Talisman: Honor
Digimon:
Baby - Reremon
In-training - Viximon
Rookie - Renamon
Champion - Kyuubimon
Ultimate - Taomon
Mega - Sakuyamon
Appearance:
meilin.jpg

Personality: A hyperactive girl who came from wealth, Meilin has a tendancy to rub people the wrong way with her overly blunt view of the world.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: I'll repost my template as well. Cause....I wanna bump.....and....cause I feel like it. XP

Name: Zack
Crest: Sincerity

Digimon:
-Baby: Kuramon
-In-training: Tsumemon
-Rookie: Keramon
-Champion: Chrysalimon
-Ultamite: Infermon
-Mega: Diaboromon
Armageddonmon
Appearance:
keramon.jpg

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thanx for keping this alive, guys. I hate it when my threads die.

"Hey there," Jyou narrates "my name's Jyou Makimachi, just moved from Japan to California a few weeks ago when something completely unexpected happened to me and a few of my friends. Here's how it started..."

"Hey, Jyou! Wake up ya sleepy-head!" Shouted Mrs. Makimachi.

"What, Mom?" Jyou groaned in reply.

"Your friends have been waiting for you for fifteen minutes already! You were supposed to meet them at the park! Meilin just called to remind you!"

"Ah, crap!" Jyou leapt out of bed and dressed at top speeds. Last thing he put on was the pair of red and black sunglesses in his hair. He dashed out the door with a quick, "see ya, Mom!" and jumped on his bike. He rode to the park and as he got off his bike assumed his face of uncaring calmness.

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
darkangelboy.proboards80.com
[OOC : I'll just repost my profile first]

Name: Raven Valentine
Crest: Love
Digimon: Salamon

+ In-Training : Nyaromon
+ Rookie : Salamon
+ Champion : Gatomon
+ Ultimate : Angewomon
+ Mega : Magnadramon

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...uys/guys75.jpg

Theme Song : 'Somewhere I belong' - Linkin' Park
Dislikes : Bullies , People who think they're better then anyone else

Personality: Comes across as somewhat Cold & Anti-Social but once people get to know him they see he is a true friend. Has a hard time expressing his emotions.

----------------------------

"I can't believe I'm gonna be late !" Raven shouted to himself as he ran down the street

As he made his way through the crowded streets he couldn't help but sigh to himself. 4 years of living in California & he still managed to get lost from time to time. It didn't help matters that he was rarely asked to meet up with people. Most people seemed to avoid him due to his some what cold nature.

'If only they'd get to know me ...' Raven thought to himself as the Park came into view 'Then they'd see the real me'

Heading into the Park Raven looked around for any sign of Jyou or any of the others.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin growled as she sat on the park bench. "Those bakas! If they keep us waiting any longer, Zack, I swear i'll castrate them when they get here...." she said to her friend.

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
"Meilin - Hey Meilin !" Raven shouted , waving to her "Sorry I'm late !"

Raven stopped just infront of the girl , breathing heavily. Looking up at her for a moment Raven smirked slightly. Glancing over to Meilins friend Raven nodded his hello before sitting down on the ground.

"Hope the others won't be too long" Raven said out loud

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin's brow twitched. "Filthy hypocrite. You're one of the one's who kept us waiting." she said, concealing a grin at her friends legendary absentmindedness.

Malum Incantum

Season 01

Name: Kyro Henisaki

Crest: Knowledge

Digimon: Dorimon - Dorumon - Deadorugamon

Appearance: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2.../dnangel56.jpg

Personality: Kyro, or Ky sometimes for short, is a very, very intelligent person. He is wise as well, and outgoing, mostly optimistic, but a realist all at the same time. Sometimes he can get frustrated and out of patience with people, but rarely does this happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyro yawned as he got off the bench there near Meilin and shook his head. "Calm down, you woke me up from my nap dammit. " He smirked at her as he stood up, being about half a foot taller than her, which was sort of funny in a way. "I don't think you will be doing any castrating..." He got out a small device as he looked down at it. "Data Stick, reading, normal, okay." He put it back up as he stood there.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin shoved her taller friend. "If you were napping, how'd you hear my threats?" she retorted. It never ceased to amuse passerby to see the vertically challenged girl get herself into arguments with boys that full-grown men had been known to avoid.

She poked the Data Stick. "And what's this hunk of junk this time?" she asked, pulling out her laptop, and checking the time. She sniffed. "Jyro's an hour late." she said, pulling out her cell phone. "And I called him a half hour ago."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack was sitting in a nearby tree, as Mei and Raven were talking about Jyou. He was listening to his MP3 player, and relaxing on a branch, leaning on the trunk.

He finally decided to let himself be heard, "Getting a little impaitent aren't we?" He asked with a smirk and lifting his cap up to see the two.

Malum Incantum

He smirked. "Still using that ole hunk o' junk? Eh, this data stick contains some very interesting information. I was doing some research on that old rumor.. you know, about a supposed digital world filled with digital creatures? You would be surprised what I found. " He smiled as he pulled out his laptop.

This machine looked like something out of a sci-fi movie. It had an oval, rather than square design. It packed a terrabyte of memory, one of the few laptops that did. Of course, he did it himself. It packed a great Sound card from Audigy, and the new-off-the-line Nvidia GXForce 8000 Deuce Graphics card. It had a small ring that you put on your finger, to act as a mouse. Whenver you typed on the keyboard, the mouse would deactivate, so that it wouldn't click on anything.

He smiled as he looked down to the ports on the sides, which included a Bluetooth port, DVD/RW-R+/R-/X16 Drive, capable of doing pretty much anything. There was a node attached to the side which let him access anything, anywhere, from anywhere as well.

He clicked a button on the data stick as it loaded on the screen. He smiled as he turned and showed Meilin. "Look at that."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack smirked a bit even after Mei hit him, "Calm down. I'm sure he's on his way."

Zack sat up from the tree and looked down at Kyro's computer. He then read the info Kyro showed them. "You think it's real?" He asked them. "Seems like a long shot, but.....you never know." He smiled.

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
"It'd be cool if it were real ..." Raven said from the floor "... I whole new world"

As Raven said that he smirked slightly to himself - Resisting the urge to start singing "A Whole New World" from Aladin. Getting to his feet Raven went behind Zack and looked at the information on the laptop. Some of it he understood but the rest just seemed to fry his brain.

"Well I guess we might as well get comfy" Raven said as he returned to where he had been sitting "We might be here a while"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back