• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Calling all Creative Writers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Hey Writer in the Making.

Im in attempts to compose a post modern piece for my own enjoyment and well one day turning it into an actual book.

Heres my question to you guys of the world. I would like to invlolve the children from the internet. So if you have a spare few moment where you are feeling kind of philisophical, compose a letter to yourself.I would appriciate it if you did not use your last name. Your nickname, or a name that takes your fancies, you can use into 's like Dearest Friend, To ______, Ive used .

It can be about anything! Anything that makes you who you are.

I dont know if its new or something, but its something i'd like to do.

Some rules apply though

1) do not use other peoples names or insult others through it.
2) I WILL NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THIS. EXCEPT THE PIECES I ACTUALLY WROTE...
3)1st person applies
4)Grammer, is a must. PM me if you need help with it.
5)for the sake of embaressment Please PM me the section.
6)DESCRIPTIVE LANGUAGE PLEASE
7)Please put either your name or your "Alias" at the end so i can say who you are

This is wirtten as if you are writing a letter to yuorself, tell it what you want to.

There is no word limit but i dont want page after page of sentimental sweet stuff. Keep it short and discriptive

Dearest Aquaintence

Have you ever sat amongst the flowers and dreamt of a life where white lies were the truths, where disappointment, anger, hatred and pain where only bad dreams of the future. Where artificial infatuation is the only feeling of love. And love does NOT exist. That’s the real world of which I dream. A dream I can only see. Tomorrow will bring happiness; tomorrow will end it all, all the suffering all the pain. Tomorrow never comes until the end of my story

This is something i wrote for it ages ago.

It doesnt have to be dark and angsty if you can compose something that is happy and joyest it would be great. Love is a good emotion to portray. First day experiences i dont know its completley up to you. All i ask is if its discriptive/imagaic and a letter

Hugs and Kisses

Ali

P.S and confusions feel free to post in this, PM me or VM me

ALSO feel free to be Anonomus too :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back