• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can anyone help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris2k

can anyone help me im trying to beat the ice titan but keep losing can anyone give me some advice on doing this

C

cam ron 77

stand on the risers and deflect the ice crystals with the guard abilitie.

isn't there a walkthrough on this site? jus look at that if you have questions

KeybladeShadow88

what ever you do DO NOT NOT NOT NOT ( i don't mean that to be a double negetive kind of thing ) cast any aero spell, block his ice he shots at you with guard, and then hack at his head when he falls, good luck

A

Audo

Ya using aero makes his icicles bigger. Here is a little pointer though stand in the corner of the area. Also this is in the wrong section it should be in the Kingdom Hearts Help Needed section of the forums

Heartless fan_16

yeah listen. you got to be at least Lv 50. make sure you have gaurd. next just reflect his ice back at him. when he starts to use more advance attacks, power glyde over to the other bleachers. keep doing this until he fires his Ice crystals again until you beat him. !!REFLECT ONLY THE SMALL ONES. THE LARGE ONES WILL NOT BOUNCE BACK.\

Unknown_18

First thing is to NOT use aero because the icicles will be huge. Now just keep on using gaurd and when he's kinda fallen ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

Z

Zackstorm

THAT'S WHY THEY GOT SO HUGE?! I had no idea. I kept using aero over and over. I finally beat it but twould have been easier if I had known that.

Sora Kun

Stand on the risers, Deflect the ice that he springs at you and when he falls go off the risers and start wailing on him constantly and not stopping, Dodge the really large ones and start dodge rolling the advanced attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back