• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can final form be use to fight Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

i don't know if anyone saw this but i think if you see the cilp after the sora vs Sephiroth fight you can see sora in his final form outfit has any one seen that and if you don't think it's true if you watch this cilp you can see what i am talking about http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=gv7tTOfD4aI

Yoda_Mickey

Yeah I saw that. After you beat Sephiroth, you have to talk to him again to trigger that cutscene. So I assume the player was fighting against heartless or and went into Final Mode, and talked to Sephiroth while in the form. It's neat little trick you can do int he game..

Yoda_Mickey

keyblademaster27 said:
cant you go final form then talk to sephiroth and then you fight him, i'm gonna try that when i get us kh2

Good question. I doubt it though, or else someone would have done it already. So yeah, anyways, I've seen a pic of Sora in Final Form during one of the last cutscenes of the game(the one where him and Kairi are facing Roxas and Namine) And I've seen a video from PotC world where he goes valor while fighting the pirates, and stays like that in the cutscene afterwards... so yeah.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

kh2luva

no you can't use final... you can only see final in the cutscene... or any other form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back