• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can I Get A Summary of Everything, Plz?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm not very good at interpreting hints and stuff, and I haven't played in a while, too. So can someone please say what is being planned for the next game, as much as is known? Thanks. I've tried to look at the threads on here and I haven't really had the time to look through all of them, since I've got a summer job and my friends to hang out with, since I just re-established a friendship this summer and I don't want to lose it again. So, can anyone help?

Apollo

Silver Member
well the next game is not about sora but ven,aqua, terra the knights in the secret ending!
it is more than likley to happen in the past! but the game has not been confrimed! it will not be called kingdom heart 3.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It is also more than likely that it will heavily involve Xehanort. Very, very heavily.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
We dont know exactly what we will meet in the next game 'cause the haze hasnt clean yet it has something to do with three keybladers(Ven,Terra,Aqua),a bad elder Keyblader that we dont know who is he but it looks like he has something to do with Xehanort and as qwe said it probably happened in the past .If you are not bored go check the secret ending.

Salux

ya. and the name isnt confirmed yet...
by name i mean name of the game
it wont be called kingdom hearts 3
that much has been confirmed...
they aren't exactly called knights...
we don't really know what they are
but ya the large male is Terra
the female is Aqua
and the younger male is Ven
the bald guy in the vid is the UEM,
but a lot of people call him baldy