• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can KH3 have more final fantasy then Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super SoraX

yeah i know what you mean by that. I love the original worlds too. They flesh out the story a whole lot more and when you go to them you know it's time to get down to buisness.

P

Puppet Master

I got a good idea throw away the disney wolrds and have FF worlds and keep the heartless and nobodys (most likey theres gonna be souless or sumin like that) and inner fred you were right the disney charecters do mess up the game, it would be cool if riku or cloud followed you around

Super SoraX

yeah i am for the more original cast and characters. That way you can keep it all fresh. The FF characters all have pasts of there own and a real relationship with other other game then with kh. The ones they have are fine and should keep them. but bring about more characters to interact with.

Yoda_Mickey

I suppose it's easier to get characters like Mickey, Donald, and Goofy into the main storyline of Kingdom Hearts. They're not from some specific Disney movie. Disney uses those characters for various movies and tv shows(a bunch of different stories) So they've evolved into universal characters that can adapt to pretty much any story...

port royal 12

well how about this hay

its like a final fantasy character selection

like the battle system is still kh but u have more characters to choose from

here u go

sora-main character cant change him

kairi-weak but fast can steal (rikku like)

riku- strong weilder of darkness

mickey-strong keybalde master

donald- your magician

goofy-you defender

so yeah u can like choose a party of 4 maybe and yea

but remember the new one will most likely be on ps3 so itll be huge like imagine not just a simple level of something with a few houses how about instead of having twilight town a twilight city and in traverse town instead of being so small you actually had to traverse your way from point a to b

and yeah and i dont mind the disnye characters thats what i think gives the game flavour

i mean in kh1 if it was just a boy trying to fight the darkness with a dog and a duck well i wouldnt hav gotten it

but the reason i got kh1 was beacuase you could have fun while you progress through the game each diffrent level gave you new challanges that u may remember from the movies

liek for instance if donald and goofy are so unique but what would of happen if they just gave u some try hard mage and a guy with a sheild once again crap

so yeah ur not getting rid of disney ok period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back