• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone explain to me how the Grid works?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
So the Grid just like Space Paranoids is a world where everything is converted to Data. Now, from what I have seen, the Grid is a continuation of the original Space Paranoids system, the one that Ansem the Wise copied in order to create own for his personal purposes. What i dont understand is how the Grid exists as it own world? If its a world made of Data shouldnt it be acessed from a terminal in a physical world? So basically, shouldnt it be attached to a world that we havent seen or maybe its in a world we know?

My understanding is that Data worlds exist on their own. Like, sure, they may be create artifically through a computer but once crafted they exist in the universe and can be acessed through portals. The terminals are simply one way to enter them and someone can enter them via other means like a coriddor of darkness or by diving in them. But another question is how did the Grid fall into Darkness for it to be in the Real of Sleep? How did the Heartless enter it? How did they found out about it? Could it be that they got in there from the world it is connected to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back