• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Can someone please help me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Willow A113

Awards
I really didn't want to resort to this but I have no other options.
So I really want to watch this new movie. But it's only available in theaters in Japan. So that means there's only one way to watch it. The illegal way.
I tried to pirate it. I tried for hours. But there's a problem. My annoying, draconian parents have a thing called CiRcLe on every device in the house. What circle does is basically automatically blocks every website it deems "bad". I tried for hours to find a way to watch it. But every website that would let me illegally watch it was blocked by circle. Literally, nothing worked. It was all blocked.
So I'm coming here. Could someone please go to one of the websites, grab the download link and send it to me? I'm looking for My Hero Academia: World Heros' Mission with English subtitles. I would be very, very grateful if you do.
Thanks, and sorry for bothering you all.

Telin

Awards
I don't mind doing so if you know the best place I can go to find a DL link.

I don't know of a site with films/anime of current japanese films in theatres.

Willow A113

Awards
I don't mind doing so if you know the best place I can go to find a DL link.

I don't know of a site with films/anime of current japanese films in theatres.
Any site would work. You could use a popular torrent site or just search “My Hero Academia World Heroes’ Mission download”. Thanks for helping

Telin

Awards
So...after some super duper searching, I got nothing.

Most of the sites in a simple Google/duckduckgo/etc. search seem to be only phishing sites(all you gotta to do is sign up and download our movie software! Also it's in 4k, we promise!)

I also dug deep into a bunch of free anime streaming and download sites: nada.

Then both popular and public torrent sites, even a few private ones.

From what I've found of people talking about it on sites like Reddit and Youtube, you can't find it online right now.

Supposedly Japan is "stricter than other countries when it comes to filming in cinemas."

I'm no expert on how common a film leaks after release from Japan, or how soon after release it can happen.

Sorry, maybe I can find it in a couple or months, or someone who is much better at finding new/rare things online than me can get it for you.

Willow A113

Awards
So...after some super duper searching, I got nothing.

Most of the sites in a simple Google/duckduckgo/etc. search seem to be only phishing sites(all you gotta to do is sign up and download our movie software! Also it's in 4k, we promise!)

I also dug deep into a bunch of free anime streaming and download sites: nada.

Then both popular and public torrent sites, even a few private ones.

From what I've found of people talking about it on sites like Reddit and Youtube, you can't find it online right now.

Supposedly Japan is "stricter than other countries when it comes to filming in cinemas."

I'm no expert on how common a film leaks after release from Japan, or how soon after release it can happen.

Sorry, maybe I can find it in a couple or months, or someone who is much better at finding new/rare things online than me can get it for you.
Okay, thank you. Yeah, I guess we'll have to wait until it's out of theaters.

Telin

Awards
Hopefully it'll be fansubbed in a few months, or at least by the end of the year.

Back