• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Terra Control Unverse?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takarifan101

In the one of the trailers, Ven is talking with the seven dwarfs and says
'not terra'
to which the dwarf responds 'that man used a monster to attack snow white'
What do you think? It's something we should look for? Or is the dwarf confused with Vanitas?

RoarShark

In the one of the trailers, Ven is talking with the seven dwarfs and says
'not terra'
to which the dwarf responds 'that man used a monster to attack snow white'
What do you think? It's something we should look for? Or is the dwarf confused with Vanitas?

Well Terra is working for the Disney Villains to find the Princess of Heart.

ventus12

no i dont think they would let him do that because then who would he fight? besides xehnort and you cant fight him in every world so that wouldnt make sense. but it might have been some monster malificent made.?

SwordsmenXIII

I think so, at least he can summon them but not control it.
Even Doc said that he used a monster and there's only 2 types of monsters: a summon and unversed, so maybe its possible. :p

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Might have something to do with the Evil Queen, most likely. She probably realized Terra wasn't getting the job done so she sent an Unversed.

Takarifan101

^^^^^But then Terra would had to have some control over it, right? I mean she wouldn't have sent it out to take him out too right?

Lonbilly

Awards
^^^^^But then Terra would had to have some control over it, right? I mean she wouldn't have sent it out to take him out too right?

If he failed, then yes she would. Two birds with one stone, yes? Besides, Terra was sent on a mission to find MX and fight Unversed. I doubt he'd make an alliance with them if he was fighting them.

Takarifan101

^^^
Yes but do we really know what was going on in his head? I mean if teaming up with them aided in his quest I'm sure he'd do it!

Lonbilly

Awards
^^^
Yes but do we really know what was going on in his head? I mean if teaming up with them aided in his quest I'm sure he'd do it!

Unless, part of his quest was to exterminate Unversed, which it is. So I highly doubt it.

Takarifan101

Unless, part of his quest was to exterminate Unversed, which it is. So I highly doubt it.

Yes but at some point his quest might have changed. Like when he was confronted by MX at Radiant Garden, or maybe when Aqua was supposed to bring him back. He's a loose cannon, and there's nothing else to it. It was only a matter of time before he befriended the unverse

Lonbilly

Awards
Yes but at some point his quest might have changed. Like when he was confronted by MX at Radiant Garden, or maybe when Aqua was supposed to bring him back. He's a loose cannon, and there's nothing else to it. It was only a matter of time before he befriended the unverse

And yet it's highly unlikely. And Terra isn't even that much of a loose cannon. The worst he's done is aiding villains but then ends up fighting with them and what-not. Either way, it's highly unlikely Terra has control of Unverse. Especially so early on in the game.

Takarifan101

And yet it's highly unlikely. And Terra isn't even that much of a loose cannon. The worst he's done is aiding villains but then ends up fighting with them and what-not. Either way, it's highly unlikely Terra has control of Unverse. Especially so early on in the game.

I guess your right (though I will say matching wits with you was fun) and answers will be given in the near future. Thanks for passing the time, and I hope to see you on the forums in the future. Guess someone should close this or let other contiue the argument?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back